Most people like to snorkel at the Great Barrier Reef and see the different formations of coral and the magical colours in the variety of fish. How about flying over the Great Barrier Reef to see it all from above? Those that have already seen the Great Barrier Reef will tell you that they did not realise the length and breadth of the reef until they saw it for themselves.
How do you get to see the Great Barrier Reef from the sky?
- Take a helicopter flight from the Reefworld Pontoon -10mins is $135.00 per person,- 20 mins is $250.00 per person.
- You can cruise one way to Reefworld, snorkel and helicopter back the other way – $440.00 per person
- Take a 1 hour scenic flight in a fixed wing plane – $199.00 per person.
- Take a Seaplane scenic flight (1 hr) or land at the Great Barrier Reef and snorkel for 2 hours – from $330.00 per person to $565.00 per person
- Helicopter Flight to Knuckle Reef and spend 2 hours snorkelling at your private pontoon – $1,055.00 per person based on 2 people or $749.00 per person based on 3-4 people.
All prices are current to 31st March, 2016 and subject to availability from Airlie Beach. This is the link that will take you to the air flights and feel free to contact us to make and enquiry or booking. https://airliebeachonline.com.au/whitsunday-tours/scenic-air-flights/