Airport Transfers – Whitsunday Coast Airport
Daily airport transfers available.
Whitsunday Coast Airport at Proserpine (airline code PPP) to Airlie Beach and return.
- Virgin Australia flies direct ex Brisbane to Proserpine (VA1117 and VA1118)
- Jetstar flies direct Brisbane to Proserpine (JQ830 and JQ833)
- Tiger Air flies direct Sydney to Proserpine (TT394 and TT397)
- Jetstar flies direct Melbourne to Proserpine (Monday, Thursday and Saturday) – (JQ832 – JQ831)
- Transfer Times are set at the same time each day to meet arriving and departing flights at Whitsunday Coast Airport, Proserpine – (pronounced PROSS – ER – PINE)
Air conditioned 22 seater vehicle.
Comfortable airport transfers to / from Whitsunday Coast Airport at Proserpine to/from your accommodation in Cannonvale, Airlie Beach area.
Whitsunday Airport Proserpine to / from Airlie Beach
RRP – $22.00 per adult one way –
RRP – $36.00 per adult return
RRP: $15.00 per child (4-14yrs) one way
RRP: $26.00 per child return
Infants 0-3 yrs included – free of charge when sitting on parents lap with seat belt.
Shute Harbour and Jubilee Pocket also serviced at extra costs.
Infants under 3 years of age to sit on parent lap.
Extra costs for child seats if requested.
22 seater mini bus
You will get to your accommodation soon after you arrive, so you can enjoy the rest of your day in Airlie Beach.
[forecast location=”Hamilton Island, Australia” layout=”custom-table-horizontal” numdays=”3″ datelabel=”j M” iconset=”Simple” showdata=”highlow,daynames,icon,conditions,date”][wpv-noautop]
- 1 Begley Street, Airlie Beach Queensland 4802 Australia.