Whitsunday Chill and Thrill
Get the most out of your visit to the Whitsundays by combining two of the very best day tours.
Sail, raft, swim, snorkel and relax.
You can do it all!
Sail away and relax on the tallship ‘Derwent Hunter’ and enjoy two hours of snorkelling the fringing reefs at Bali Hai and Langford Reef. If you are into sailing or just want to help out on deck, the crew are happy for you to lend a helping hand. All inclusive morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, snacks, courtesy bus, snorkelling equipment and wetsuit/sunsuit. Licensed beverages and soft drinks additional extras.
The ride of your life to experience Ocean Rafting southern lights Whitehaven Beach tour. The fastest adventure around the Whitsunday Islands. All inclusive buffet lunch, cake for afternoon tea, courtesy bus, snorkelling equipment, wetsuit / sunsuit. Beverages, snacks, photos additional cost.
- An exhilarating ride to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet
- Relax on Whitehaven Beach for up to two hours
- Guided walk to breathtaking Hill Inlet
- Snorkel for up to an hour at Border Island or Dumbell Island
Inclusions – Derwent Hunter:
Complimentary transfers from/to your accommodation,
afternoon tea, cheese and biscuits, coffee, tea,
Marine Park fees and National Park fee
What to bring
Cash for licensed beverages and soft drinks additional extras.
Swimwear and towel
Sun safe clothing, hat and sunscreen
Light jacket/jumper for windy wet or cool days
Soft shoes (white soles) or barefoot option for boat plus sandals/thongs for walking ashore
Inclusions – Ocean Rafting
- Visit to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet
- Guided National Park walks
- Inner fringing coral reef snorkelling
- Personalised snorkel instruction
- Use of snorkel equipment, flotation devices
- Stinger Suits
- Reef and island naturalist talks
- Courtesy bus pick up
- Buffet Lunch
- Cake for afternoon tea
What to Bring
- A beach bag including a towel, hat and sand shoes.
- A sweater or jacket in the winter months to protect you from the wind and keep you warm after snorkelling.
- Cameras ideally in a waterproof case or Tupperware containers.
- Water, soft drinks, fruit juices, beer and chocolates as well as underwater cameras are for sale on board.
- A sense of humour is always welcome!
Valid for travel from 1st April, 2018 – 31st March, 2019
Derwent Hunter and Ocean Rafting Southern Lights ‘Chill & Thrill’ 2 day package –
RRP – $333.00 per adult
RRP – $209.00 per child (2-14yrs)
Step into history sailing the beautiful Whitsunday Islands aboard Derwent Hunter. Experience the magic of a tall ship adventure aboard one of Australia’s most famous tall ships as she ply’s the azure waters of this breathtaking island chain.
Soak up the style and ambience of a bygone era on this fast, elegant ship. Hand crafted in 1946 out of Tasmanian Oak and Huon Pine by one of Tasmania’s most revered shipwrights, she is spaciously appointed and breathtaking to behold. The “Hunter” is a true performer, leaving many modern vessels in her wake. Feel the thrill of sailing at speed with all sail aloft towards your next island paradise. This is no ordinary boat trip. A voyage aboard the Derwent Hunter is a rare opportunity to relive the true spirit of adventure.
Ocean Rafting’s fleet of five vessels are 11 metre semi-rigid inflatables, originally designed and built as rescue crafts and are driven by 500hp engines. Each vessel takes a maximum of 28 passengers, with small groups allowing you to experience tropical paradise away from the crowds and 70% of the vessel is shaded, providing comfort from the tropical sun. Your Skipper and Eco Host will ensure you have a fun filled adventure and personalised service, from the courtesy bus pick up in the morning to snorkel lessons and a guided National Park walk in the Whitsunday Islands.
Liability: Clients should note that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard our clients, we cannot be held responsible for personal injury or loss due to the actions of the clients which are beyond our control. A signed release will be required from all participants on departure. We recommend you take out travel insurance.
- 1 Begley Street, Airlie Beach Queensland 4802 Australia.