2 days / 2 night
Overnight sailing in the Whitsundays will encompass the 2 main islands, Hook Island and Whitsunday Island. Whitehaven Beach and the Hill Inlet lookout are located on Whitsunday Island and snorkelling can be in any of the top spots around the 74 Whitsunday islands. Your captain will take into consideration the tides and winds as to the route your tour will take. Each departure date can travel in different directions due to the weather. Every overnight sailing tour will enjoy the main attractions of the Whitsundays being Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet lookout and will sail past many smaller islands enroute to these destinations.
Whitsunday Adventurer will take you to visit the fabulous Whitsunday Islands with time to explore the islands. Relax at the magificient Whitehaven Beach, walk to
Hill Inlet Lookout and experience snorkelling stops on the fringing coral reefs which extend right from the edge of the Islands.
- Whitsunday Islands
- Whitehaven Beach
- Hill Inlet lookout
- 2-3 Bays for Snorkeling stops in the Whitsunday Island / Hook Island areas
Subject to wind and tide conditions
Departs: Monday 3pm – Returns: Wednesday 1pm
Departs: Wednesday 3pm – Returns: Friday 1pm
Departs: Friday 3pm – Returns: Sunday1pm
Great for singles, couples, and families. Children over 4 years welcome in private or triple share cabins.
Features of Whitsunday Adventurer include:
– modern comfortable interior,
– spacious fore deck area,
– a heated spa on the fore deck,
– inflatable 2 person kayak ,
– inside large saloon / lounge area,
– stand up paddle board,
– easy water access with steps on back.
Departure – 3pm from the Port of Airlie Marina
Afternoon Tea – Cheesy tasty Nachos
Dinner – Mild Creamy Thai Red Chicken Curry served on rice with Chef’s Garden Salad
Dessert – Chocolate Mudcake
Day 2 –
Breakfast – Fresh fruit platters with delicious seasonal fruit Yoghurt, Selection of cereals, Toast with Jams and preserves, Tea and coffee
Morning Tea – Fruits and biscuits, Tea and coffee
Lunch – Roast Chicken, Asian Crunchy Noodle Salad, Potato salad, Fresh Bread rolls
Afternoon tea – Antipasto platter, Dips crackers and crudites
Dinner – Beef Stroganoff served with pasta, garlic bread and fresh herb infused Salad
Dessert – French Style Cheesecake
Breakfast – Scrambled Eggs, Fresh fruit platters with delicious seasonal fruit, Selection of cereals, Toast with Jams and preserves, Tea and coffee
Morning Tea – Biscuits or cakes Tea and Coffee
Arrival back at the Port of Airlie Marina at 1.00pm
Bottled Red/White Wine OK. Beer and other drinks – no glass please
- On board accommodation – large comfy beds.
- All meals and snacks freshly prepared on board.
- Clean, fresh linen & bath towels.
- Snorkeling gear – mask, fins and snorkel.
- Experienced fun vessel crew.
- Inflatable 2 person kayak
- Wetsuit hire in all sizes.
- Environmental Marine charge for national parks.
- The best itinerary.
- Tea, Coffee, juice
What to Bring
- Beach towel, Hat, sunglasses & sunscreen.
- BYO alcohol (no glass).
- All packed in a soft bag.
- Credit card or cash for merchandise purchases
Prices valid to travel before 31st March, 2019
3 x Private Double cabins –
RRP – $1,190.00 per twin share cabin booking – our price $1,130.00 per twin share cabin
1 x Triple Share cabin
RRP – $1,725.00 per triple share booking – our price $1,638.00 per triple share booking
RRP – Share single cabin – $535.00 per person – our price $508.00 per person
Accommodation aboard Adventurer consists of open share
Singles, or Private Double Cabins. Two of the Private Double
Cabins also have a single bed in them, so the cabin can be
used as a private twin. The Open Double is made
available by dropping the table in saloon to make a double bed.
Book 2 people on Prima at the recommended retail price (RRP) with Airlie Beach Online and you can book one of the accommodation deals at Airlie Apartments. All bookings to be made via Airlie Beach Online.
- 1 night in a 1 bedroom apartment for up to 2 people and pay $60 – usually $160 per night (subject to availability) SAVE $100.00
- 2 consecutive nights in a 1 bedroom apartment and – you pay $190.00 – usually $290.00 – SAVE $100.00 (subject to availability)
- Cancellations from 30 to 60 days of departure will result in loss of 25% of ticket price.
14 to 30 Days before departure, loss of 50% of ticket price.
14 days to departure will result in forfeit of full trip fees.
Where full payment has been made, and we can re sell the space on the departure, we will refund ticket price less 20% (not including commissions or bank fees).
Adventurer is a modern and comfortable purpose built charter
yacht launched in 2010.