- 2 Beaches & 2 Snorkel spots all in one day
- Hill Inlet lookout
- Access to Betty’s Beach
- Mantaray Bay Snorkelling
- Langford Sandbar
Departs daily at 9.00am from Abell Point Marina
Thundercat Whitsundays offers an exhilarating ride around the spectacular Whitsunday Islands and it’s natural surroundings. This vessel has been designed and built for stability and speed. This offers the smoothest ride possible no matter what the conditions.
The Whitsunday Islands offer a wide range of easily accessible snorkelling sites that can be used 365 days per year. The shallow waters are perfect for showing you the coral reef rainbows under the sea. The commonly found sea life include Manta rays, Sting Rays, Turtles, Clown Fish, Maori Wrasse, Rock Lobsters, Sea stars, Yellow Tail Fusiliers, Bat fish and much more!
If you haven’t snorkelled before or not a strong swimmer, don’t worry we have all the equipment needed to make sure you’re safe and comfortable whilst you enjoy this truly amazing experience. Thundercat Whitsundays is aimed at all travellers and small families that are seeking fun and adventure.
Returns at 5.00pm
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Flotation devices
- Demonstration of equipment
- Courtesy bus pick up
- Buffet style lunch prepared by the “Orange Quote”
- Morning/afternoon tea
- Stinger Suits
What to Bring and extras:
- A beach bag including a towel, hat, sunscreen.
- A sweater or jacket in the winter months to protect you from the wind and keep you warm after snorkelling.
- Cameras ideally in a waterproof case.
- Extra cash for onboard purchases. e.g snacks, water, soft drinks or you are welcome to bring your own.
- A sense of fun is always welcome
Prices valid as of 1st April, 2018 to 31st March, 2019
RRP – $179.00 per adult Our price $175.00 per adult
RRP – $139.00 per child (4-14yrs) Our price $135.00 per child
RRP – $599.00 per family (2A/2C) Our price $589.00 per family
**Multiple tour discounts available when booking 2 or more tours.
12m x 3.5m ocean- going THUNDERCAT boasts two power-punching engines of 300 horse power each. This ensures all guests enjoy the adventure in comfort and style.The boat is designed for speed and stability and provides the ultimate comfort experience. It’s smooth and fast and arrives at each location quickly. The capacity means they can safely and securely cater for up to 30 passengers plus 2 crew.
BOOK NOW – live availability
- 1 Begley Street, Airlie Beach Queensland 4802 Australia.