Seaplane Scenic Great Barrier Reef
Relax in absolute comfort as our seaplanes showcase the Whitsunday Island National Park and the breathtaking expanse of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park World Heritage Area.
During the course of this 60 minute scenic flight you will take in views of Shute Harbour, the Molle Group of Islands, Daydream Island, Whitsunday Passage, Hayman Island, Hook Island, Whitsunday Island (the largest national park island in the group), Whitehaven Beach, the amazing swirling sands of Hill Inlet and then accelerate across the Coral Sea to the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park to take in the sights of Bait Reef, home of the amazing stepping stones, Hook Reef and Hardy Lagoon (the most photographed location of the entire Great Barrier Reef Marine Park!).
We will also show off one of our biggest natural wonders to you, the perfectly shaped Heart Reef.
Great for couples, families and single travellers
- This is the most comprehensive scenic flight on offer in the Whitsunday region taking in all the sights of the Whitsunday Island, Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet over the Coral Sea to overpass Bait Reef, Hook Reef, Hardy Lagoon and The River
- Scenic views directly over Heart Reef (only seen by air)
- Excellent photo and video opportunities of the Great Barrier Reef and Whitsunday Islands
- The thrill of a touch-and-go water landing at the Great Barrier Reef
- Comprehensive in-flight commentary
What to bring
- Camera and/or video camera
- Drinking water
RRP – $330.00 per adult
RRP – $290.00 per child (2-12 years)
Prices valid for travel from 1st April 2017 to 31st March 2019
Accommodation and tour packages available. Email your requests for our best quote.
Free tour transfer from your hotel accommodation when you book with Airlie Beach Online direct.
The Cessna Caravan is a modern turbine powered aircraft, providing air-conditioned comfort and a luxurious interior for up to ten passengers.
The de Havilland Beaver is a classic and rugged workhorse, ideal for our island hopping conditions accommodating up to six passengers.