Reef Adventure Tour
Departing daily, our seaplanes showcase the amazing expanse of the World Heritage listed Great Barrier Reef Marine Park from above sea level before landing and transferring to our private semi- submersible at Hardy Reef to experience its beauty from below sea level. Enjoy two hours of coral viewing and snorkelling from the comfort of our glass bottom boat moored inside the calm confined waters of Hardy Lagoon; a coral suspended lagoon in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. Easy access into the water from the rear platform of the vessel ensures passengers of all snorkelling skill levels can enjoy this exclusive reef location in ease. The vessel also has an underwater viewing chamber, sun and shade deck areas and is equipped with all snorkelling equipment and flotation devices.
Departs: Varies according to tide Returns: 3 hours after departure* *This service will occassionally collect additional guests from other island ports, extending the tour by up to 1 hour. Great for couples and single travellers 10 passenger
- Scenic flight over the Great Barrier Reef and northern Whitsunday Islands
- Two hours at Air Whitsundays private semi-submersible vessel, comprising one hour of snorkelling in a private sheltered lagoon and one hour of coral viewing and relaxing
- Wetsuit or stinger suit hire
- Australian sparkling wine and 100% fruit juice, local spring water and an assortment of Australian brand snacks and treats
- Comprehensive in-flight commentary
What to bring
- Swimwear and towel
- Suncreen, sunglasses and hat
- Camera and/or videocamera
- Light jacket for cooler months
- Prescription mask for snorkelling if required
Prices valid for travel from 1st April 2017 to 31st March 2018
RRP – $495.00 per adult*
RRP – $350 children (2-12 years)
Multiple tour booking discounts available.
Prices valid for travel from 1st April 2018 to 31st March 2019
RRP – $525.00 per adult*
RRP – $420 children (2-12 years)
Minimum 24 hour written cancellation notice required for full refund.
The Cessna Caravan is a modern turbine powered aircraft, providing air-conditioned comfort and a luxurious interior for up to ten passengers. The de Havilland Beaver is a classic and rugged workhorse, ideal for our island hopping conditions accommodating up to six passengers.
Depart: Airlie Beach 8am Hamilton Isl 10.30am
6 guests per flight
One way via Helicopter
One way via cruise boat
Great Barrier Reef
Heart Reef Scenic
up to 200 guests on boat
From: $455.00 per adult
click on photo for details