On Ice – Whitsundays
2 days / 2 nights
- Whitsunday Islands
- Whitehaven Beach
- Hill Inlet
- 2-3 Bays for Snorkeling stops in the fabulous Whitsunday Islands
Subject to wind and tide conditions
- Shared accom and private cabins available at additional cost – see Pricing tab.
- All meals and snacks freshly prepared on board
- Snorkeling, sea scooter, stand up paddle board
- Amongst the islands we regularly visit are Whitsunday (Whitehaven Beach / Hill Inlet), Hook Island, Dumbbell Island, Langford Reef, Hayman Island, Black Island, Border Island and Esk Island. Every tour is a little different and we travel to the best locations for the individual conditions.
- Children over 10 years of age are welcome however, they must use the private cabin and a parent use the share single bed if more than 2 adults travelling. Everyone under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult and not be booked in the shared area unless it is for a private group booking.
Departs: Monday 4pm & Returns:Wednesday 2pm
Departs: Thursday 4pm & Returns: Saturday 2pm
Departs: Saturday 4pm & Returns: Monday 2pm
Great for couples & single travelers.
Free onsite car parking / Free laundry / Free Wi fi at agents office
- Linen, Bath towel
- Tap water for drinking
- All taxes, fees, levies and charges
- Wetsuit hire, mask & snorkel, stinger suit hire
- Watersports – Sea scooter, Stand up Paddle, Kayak, Aqua Glider
What to Bring
- A soft bag as your carry on bag. No hard cases
- Beach Towel
- Sun hat
- Casual clothing (shorts/t-shirts/long sleeve shirt),
- Swim Wear
- Light jacket for inclement weather/winter months
- A camera
- Your favourite music
- A book!
- Wine & champagne in bottles allowe
- Beer and cider in cans only
… and a SMILE! 🙂
Cabin Types: Valid 1st July, 2017 to 31st March, 2019
Private Double or Twin with ensuite (2 people) – RRP – $1,358.00 ( $679 per person)
Private Triple with share bathroom (3 people) – RRP: $525.00 pp
Single or double share berth (Shared Dorm style) – RRP – $525 per person –
Book 2 people in a private double cabin & stay 1 night in a 1 bedroom apartment at Airlie Apartments in Airlie Beach before or after the tour. Pay $1,358.00 Subject to availability / valid to 31st March, 2019.
Valid 1st April, 2019 to 31st March, 2020
Private Double or Twin with ensuite (2 people) – RRP – $1,398.00 ( $699 per person)
Private Triple with share bathroom (3 people) – RRP: $539.00 pp
Single or double share berth (Shared Dorm style) – RRP – $539 per person / $1078.00 per couple.
Book 2 people in a private double cabin & stay 1 night in a 1 bedroom apartment at Airlie Apartments in Airlie Beach before or after the tour. Pay $1,398.00 Subject to availability / valid to 31st March, 2020.
- Minimum age for children is 10 years and over and any guests under 18 must be able to swim.
- Guests under 18 cannot be booked into shared accommodation, except where group will occupy an entire shared area. In other cases the parent need to occupy the shared area and child share private cabin with other parent.
- SUITABILITY OF GUESTS: Suitable for active people with a basic level of fitness and mobility is required. Guests should be able to climb a ladder easily.
- The shared single beds are not in the same area. Refer to boat plan.
Free onsite car parking
4.2m Catamaran with Mainsail,
Furling Headsail and Gennaker
Bred from a french catamaran racing heritage,
On Ice combines catamaran sailing and comfort cruising in perfect harmony.