2 days / 2 nights
- Relax and unwind as you meander throughout the Whitsunday Islands
- Visit the spectacular Whitehaven Beach
- Enjoy the gentle walk to Hill Inlet lookout
- 2-3 Bays for Snorkeling stops in the Whitsunday Islands.
Subject to wind & tide conditions
- Blizzard features
-Only 10 Guest
-Real sailing on a stylish yacht
-5 cabins and 3 bathrooms
-Brand New Deluxe Boat
-Private en suite cabins available
-Power outlets for charging electronics in cabins.
-Latest water sports equipment – Sea Scooter
-Permanent shaded area at back
-inside and outside dining tables
Returns Thurs 2pm
Departs: Fri 4pm
Returns: Sun 2pm
Departs: Sun 4pm
Returns: Tues 2pm
Great for couples & singles.
- Tap water for drinking
- All taxes, fees, levies and charges
- Wetsuit hire, mask & snorkel, stinger suit hire
- Sea scooter
What to Bring
- A soft bag as your carry on bag. No hard luggage bags
- Bath Towel
- Beach Towel
- Sun hat
- Casual clothing (shorts/t-shirts/long sleeve shirt),
- Swim Wear
- Light jacket for inclement weather/winter months
- A camera
- Your favourite music
- A book!
- Wine & champagne in bottles allowed,
- Beer & cider in cans only.
… and a sense of fun! 🙂
Prices valid from the 1st April 2017 to 31st March 2019
Private Double with ensuite (2 people) – RRP – $1,338.00 per cabin ($669 per person) –
Private Double / Twin share bathroom – RRP – $1,218.00 per cabin ($609 per person)
Single Berth (Shared Dorm style) – RRP – $525 per person –
Book 2 or more people at the RRP & stay 1 night in a 1 bedroom apartment at Airlie Apartments in Airlie Beach before or after the tour. Subject to availability.
Don’t require accommodation? Book, sail and receive $20 per person cash back offer.
Blizzards Design was born out of a vision of sailing pleasure without compromises. She offers a perfect life out at the sea with the latest exterior and interior design. Innovative, spacious, bright and sophisticated, this new yacht offers to cruise the turquoise waters of the Whitsundays with confidence.
Experience sailing with unknown ease, but with the speed of a modern performance yacht.