Gypsy Dancer Whitsundays
2 Days – 1 Nights
Gypsy Dancer is a performance sailing 18.5-meter maxi racing yacht that offers comfort and style. With good deck space and spacious comfortable accommodation below, it is perfect for the young, fun and adventurous traveller wanting a social experience with all the best that the Whitsunday Islands have to offer. She has a gypsy soul. She chases the colours of the wind, and dances beneath the shooting stars from the light of the moon.
With 22 guests on board, you will experience the wonders of the Whitsundays, Hill Inlet lookout, Whitehaven Beach and varied snorkelling stops around Hook Island and/or Border Island.
Suitable for 18 – 35 year ‘young at heart’. If you are over 35 years you are still able to travel on Gypsy Dancer
|Departs||8.30am||Monday, Wednesday, Saturday|
|Returns||4.00pm||Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday|
- Fresh clean linen and bath towel
- All meals including pre-dinner snacks
- Tea, coffee and tap water
- Wetsuits and snorkelling gear
- Marine & national park fees
What to bring
- A soft bag – no zips as your carry on bag
- BYO alchohol – no glass allowed
- Beach Towel
- Sun hat
- Casual clothing (shorts/t-shirts/long sleeve shirt),
- Swim Wear
- Light jacket for inclement weather/winter months
- A camera
- Your favourite music
- A book!
‘ON SALE – travel on 25th or 27 March, 2019 & pay AUD $289.00 pp
Price valid until 31st March, 2019
RRP – $389.00pp share single cabins
- 1 Begley Street, Airlie Beach Queensland 4802 Australia.