- Depart Airlie Beach at 8am and sail the Whitsunday Passage heading N/E.
- As you head towards Hayman Island, help the crew raise the sails or sit back and relax enjoying the spectacular scenery.
- Morning tea is served before you head ashore to Langford Reef / Bali Hai.
- Snorkel or enjoy a nature walk or relax on the shady deck of Derwent Hunter.
- Lunch is served on board at 1.30 pm
- 2pm – set sail for the Whitsunday Passage as you head for home.
- Relax with a drink from the bar and a cheese and fruit platter.
- Complimentary transfers from/to your accommodation
- Morning tea,
- smorgasbord lunch,
- afternoon tea, cheese and biscuits, coffee, tea,
- tap water,
- snorkelling equipment,
- stinger suits,
- Marine Park fees and National Park fees
- Beer/wine $4,
- bottled water/soft drinks/chocolates $2
- Swimwear and towel
- Sun safe clothing, hat and sunscreen
- Light jacket/jumper for windy wet or cool days
- Soft shoes (white soles) or barefoot option for boat plus sandals/thongs for walking ashore
- Booking Voucher
to 31st March, 2018 –
Adults $175 per person, students $155 per person.
Valid for travel from 1st April 2015 to 31st March 2016
RRP – $195 adults, Our Price $190.00 per adult
RRP – $175.00 per concession (students/seniors/YHA cards), our price $170.00 per student
RRP – $89.00 Children (4-15yrs)
RRP – $525.00 Family Package (up to 2 A/3 C), Our Price $520.00
Step into history sailing the beautiful Whitsunday Islands aboard Derwent Hunter. Experience the magic of a tall ship adventure aboard one of Australia’s most famous tall ships as she ply’s the azure waters of this breathtaking island chain.
Soak up the style and ambience of a bygone era on this fast, elegant ship. Hand crafted in 1946 out of Tasmanian Oak and Huon Pine by one of Tasmania’s most revered shipwrights, she is spaciously appointed and breathtaking to behold. The “Hunter” is a true performer, leaving many modern vessels in her wake. Feel the thrill of sailing at speed with all sail aloft towards your next island paradise. This is no ordinary boat trip. A voyage aboard the Derwent Hunter is a rare opportunity to relive the true spirit of adventure.