- Whitsunday Island –
- Hill Inlet Lookout –
- Whitehaven Beach
- Snorkelling Hook Island
- BBQ lunch
Sail/motor through the pristine waters of the Whitsunday Islands on your way to Hill Inlet lookout and the Whitsunday Islands. You will travel past the bottom of Hook Island and the top of Whitsunday Island. (This tour is not stopping at Whitehaven Beach)
Hill Inlet lookout is the magical stop to get those famous photos of Whitehaven Beach. It is a gentle 10 minute walk to the lookout and discover nature along the walk way.
Morning tea awaits as you get back on board Camira, and it is off to snorkel the underwater world at the inner reefs of the Great Barrier Reef! Enjoy a BBQ lunch along with a beer or wine to compliment your meal whilst you soak up the sun and work on your tan. (Beer and wine available from 11am on board the boat only & included in the price).
Depending on Mother Nature, the amount of sailing / motoring on the day on board Camira, will be determined by the experienced crew.
Transfers from / to your accommodation are not included in the price.
Suitable for everyone over 4 years of age
- The thrill of high speed sailing through the famous Whitsunday Islands
- Snorkelling gear and light wetsuits available free of charge on board.
- Beach activities
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Delicious barbecue lunch and all refreshments available throughout the day.
- Camira is licensed to serve beer and wine from 11am.
- Included in your cruise fare is a per head fee which goes towards the management and protection of the Reef by the Great Barrier Reef Marine Authority.
What to bring
- Swimwear and towel
- Protective clothing, hat and sunscreen lotion
- Light jacket/sweater during cooler months
- Your camera and a sense of fun!
Prices valid for travel to 31st March 2019
RRP – $199.00 per adult*
RRP- $179.10 per student (15 -17yrs of age – must show school ID)
RRP – $179.10 per senior
RRP – $99.00 per child (4-14yrs)
Families 2 adults + 2 children @ RRP less 10% discount
Children must be 4 years and over to travel.
Transfers from/to your accommodation will be charged at $14.50 per adult, $7.50 per child – return price, not one way).
**Multiple tour discounts available when booking 2 or more tours.
‘Camira’ is a world first with her sleek lines, spacious deck areas and breathtaking performance. Camira is one of the world’s fastest commercial sailing catamarans, capable of sailing at speeds up to 30 knots!