- 1 Day
- Northern Exposure –
- Departs at 8.45am and returns at 3.30pm
- 2 snorkel stops at Mantaray Bay, Maureen’s Cove (1.5 hours) and then it is onto the wonderful Hill Inlet to stretch the legs and take that magnificent photo over Whitehaven Beach. The northern exposure tour will take you to the northern end of Whitehaven Beach for up to 1.5 hours.
- Southern Lights –
- Departs at 10am and returns at 4.30pm
- 1 snorkel stop at Border Island for approximately 1 hour
- It is onto the wonderful Hill Inlet to stretch the legs and take that magnificent photo over Whitehaven Beach (up to 1 hour).
- Whitehaven Beach (up to 2 hours) at the southern end of Whitsunday Island is our lunch stop and a swim in the tranquil crystal blue waters.
- Departs: 8.45am & 10am
- Returns: 3.30pm & 4.30pm
- Great for families, couples, singles, young at heart
- Not recommended in rough conditions if you have a bad back or pregnant
- 28 passengers
- Cancellations accepted up until 7pm, on the day prior to the tour.
- The significant difference between the two tours is that the Northern Exposure offers more snorkelling time and the Southern Lights offers more beach time.
- Visit to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet
- Guided National Park walks
- Inner fringing coral reef snorkelling
- Personalised snorkel instruction
- Use of snorkel equipment and flotation devices
- Reef and island naturalist talks
- Courtesy bus pick up
- Tea, coffee and cake
What to Bring
- A beach bag including a towel, hat and sand shoes.
- A sweater or jacket in the winter months to protect you from the wind and keep you warm after snorkelling.
- Cameras ideally in a waterproof case or Tupperware containers.
- Water, soft drinks, fruit juices, beer and chocolates as well as underwater cameras are for sale on board.
- If you have chosen not to have our buffet style lunch, please ensure that you bring your own as we do not visit any resorts during the day.
- A sense of humour is always welcome!
These prices below are valid for travel from 1st April, 2018 until 31st March, 2019
Day Tour Only + add cost of lunch @ $16.00 per person or bring your own lunch.
RRP – $159.00 per adult + $16pp for lunch = $175.00 per adult,
RRP – $102.00 per child (2-14yrs) + $16.00pp for lunch = $118.00 per child
RRP – $476.00 per family (2 adults, 2 children) + $16 pp for lunch: $540.00 per family
We will match any discount price that you show us from other websites.
No credit card fees apply at time of booking.
Ocean Rafting’s fleet of five vessels are 11 metre semi-rigid inflatables, originally designed and built as rescue crafts and are driven by 500hp engines. Each vessel takes a maximum of 28 passengers, with small groups allowing you to experience tropical paradise away from the crowds and 70% of the vessel is shaded, providing comfort from the tropical sun. Your Skipper and Eco Host will ensure you have a fun filled adventure and personalised service, from the courtesy bus pick up in the morning to snorkel lessons and a guided National Park walk in the Whitsunday Islands.
Liability: Clients should note that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard our clients, we cannot be held responsible for personal injury or loss due to the actions of the clients which are beyond our control. A signed release will be required from all participants on departure. We recommend you take out travel insurance.
Departs: Airlie Beach
2 hours Whitehaven Beach
Hill Inlet Outlook
Child: 3-14yrs $100pp
3yrs under unable to travel
**Multiple tour booking discount- Enquire Now!