- Whitehaven Beach (up to 2 hours)
- Hill Inlet nature walk ( up to 1 hour)
- Snorkelling at Border Island or other snorkelling areas. The staff will find the best spot for you.
- Can’t swim ? Big Fury includes a tender boat with view finder so you can see the fish and coral from the side of the boat.
Subject to wind and tide conditions
Departs: 10.00am Transfers from your hotel commence at 9am.
It will take up to 1.5 hours before you will reach your snorkelling destination. This stop is for approximately 1 hour whilst you snorkel the underwater world. For those that cannot swim or do not wish to get in the water, there is the tender boat available and view finders, so that you can look over the side of the boat and see the fish and coral.
It is then onto Whitehaven Beach and beach time. The boat will drive past the swirling sands at Hill Inlet and the northern end of Whitehaven Beach where you will disembark to enjoy the gentle walk to the lookout. This is where you will get those magical photos of Whitehaven Beach.
With almost 2 hours to relax and unwind on Whitehaven Beach, you will enjoy a sumptuous lunch whilst absorbing the beautiful views of the Whitsundays. Free time to walk along the beach or take in a small bush walk. Toilets are available on Whitehaven Beach but no shopping or resorts. Whitsunday Island is all natural habitat.
It is time to gather your belongings and head back to Airlie Beach. It is about a 2 hour ride home and you can enjoy a few thrill seeking twists and turns on Big Fury!
Returns: 5.00 pm
Great for the young and young at heart, couples, singles & families. Children under 3 years of age are unable to travel on Big Fury.
- Use of snorkel equipment and flotation devices
- Demonstration of equipment
- Courtesy bus pick up
- Buffet style Mediterranean Lunch
- Fresh Fruit Platter
- Yummy afternoon cakes
What to Bring and extras:
- A beach bag including a towel, hat, sunscreen.
- A sweater or jacket in the winter months to protect you from the wind and keep you warm after snorkelling.
- Cameras ideally in a waterproof case.
- Extra cash for onboard purchases. e.g snacks, water, soft drinks or you are welcome to bring your own
- Stinger Suit Hire $5.00 per person.
- A sense of fun is always welcome!
On Sale – travel before 15 Dec, 2018 – $139.00 per adult
Prices below are valid as of 1st April, 2018 to 31st March 2019
RRP – $170.00 per adult
RRP- $165.00 per student/senior
RRP – $105.00 per child (3-14yrs)*
RRP – $510.00 per family (2A/2C)
*Children under 3 years of age are unable to travel on Big Fury.
Stinger Suit Hire $5.00 per person
**Multiple tour discounts available when booking 2 or more tours.
BIG FURY – the “Ferrari” of day boats and was built specifically for sight seeing in the Whitsunday Islands and half the fun is getting there and back, with 4 x 225 Outboards, we will get you to the islands in a 1/3 of the time it takes some other vessels and we guarantee –