Fraser Island Escape Tours | 2 Day/1 Night
Small groups (maximum 10 people per guide) – choose from Dilli Beach cabins, Eurong Beach Resort or Kingfisher Bay Resort
Day 1 Highlights
- Rainbow Beach Coloured Sands and Eli Creek.
- 4WD magnificent 75 Mile Surf Beach.
- Photograph the Maheno Shipwreck.
- Visit Lake Wabby and climb famous sand dune.
- Outdoor national park campsite – Fraser
Day 2 Highlights
- Lake McKenize, relax, swim and hike.
- Fraser Island rainforest and Wangoolba Creek.
- Central Station broadwalk and wildlife spotting
- Rainforest at Pile Valley
- Govi Creek bush swimming waterhole.
Ex-Rainbow Beach 11am
Returns Wednesday 5-7pm
Returns: Friday 5-7pm
Returns: Sunday 5-7pm
- Free Camping Gear
- Sleeping Bags
- Hot showers and toilets, camp fire at night
- 2 day fully guided 4WD tour of Fraser Island
- All meals on island, safe fenced grass campsite
What to Bring;
- Bottle of water to take with you on hikes,
- and your sense of adventure!
Choose from Dilli Beach cabins, Eurong Beach Resort or Kingfisher Bay Resort.
|Student / YHA / Child / Senior Camping||$289||$289||$289||$289|
+ $30.00 per person / per day for National Park fees, daily permits, ferry fees
All Prices are in Australian Dollars.
You are entering a tidal wilderness zone.
The operator reserves the right to alter the itinerary, vehicle and driver for any reason deemed necessary.
$10.00 discount per person on above prices
Toyota 4WD Landcruiser –
Vehicles: Our vehicles are updated every 3 years, with all having seat belts and Transport Dept Rego. Sunrovers Tour Guides have extensive knowledge of the National Park, Beach and tide conditions. They will aim to have everyone enjoy their time with us.
[forecast location=”Hamilton Island, Australia” layout=”custom-table-horizontal” numdays=”3″ datelabel=”j M” iconset=”Simple” showdata=”highlow,daynames,icon,conditions,date”][wpv-noautop]
- 1 Begley Street, Airlie Beach Queensland 4802 Australia.