Fraser Island 3 days/ 2 nights escape tour
Day 1 Highlights – Dinner only included
- Depart Brisbane, Noosa or Rainbow Beach
- 4WD through the Cooloola National Park
- See Double Island Point and the rainbow sands of Rainbow Beach.
- Early lunch (at own cost) before driving onto the ferry and cruise to Fraser’s East Coast
- 4WD inland to Lake Boomajin, the largest perched lake on the island, with white sand and tea tree water.
- Hike or ride to Dilli Beach campsite through towering forests and explore the southern sand blow.
- Settle into camp with dinner around a campfire, star gazing or a late night swim in Govi Creek.
Day 2 Highlights – Breakfast, lunch and dinner included
- Start the day with an early morning walk along 75 mile beach and breakfast
- 4WD magnificent 75 Mile Surf Beach to Indian Head and the Champagne Pools.
- With good tides, 4WD to Orchid Beach, Nagarla Rocks, with Waddy Point East and views to Sandy Cape Tip
- Lunch at Dundaburra, fresh meats, fruits and salads. Photo the Cathedral Beach Coloured Sands cliff system
- Enjoy the hike to Wungul sandblow with unique moonscape and petrified forest.
- Afternoon swim at Eli Creek, Photo the Maheno Wreck before a hot shower and dinner around the campfire.
- Outdoor national park campsite – Fraser
Day 3 Highlights – Breakfast included
- Early morning breakfast and travel along the beach to magical Lake Wabby.
- Fraser Island rainforest and Wangoolba Creek.
- Central Station – hike and wildlife spotting
- Rainforest at Pile Valley
- Drive into Lake McKenzie or Lake Birrabeen to cool off before returning via Eurong to Rainbow Beach.
Small group travelling in the same vehicle (maximum 10 people per guide) – camping at Dilli Beach cabins.
Ex-Rainbow Beach 11am
Returns Thursday 5-7pm
Returns: Sunday 5-7pm
Returns: Monday 5-7pm
- Free Camping Gear
- Sleeping Bags & mattress
- Hot showers and toilets, camp fire at night
- 3 day fully guided 4WD tour of Fraser Island
- Day 1 Dinner included,
- Day 2 Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included,
- Day 3 Breakfast included,
- Safe fenced grass campsite
What to Bring;
- Bottle of water to take with you on hikes,
- and your sense of adventure!
Adult camping: $399 per person – Sole, Twin or Quad use
Student / YHA camping: $389 per person – sole, twin or quad use.
Adult National Park Cabin:
$550 per adult (twin or quad use)
$750 per adult (sole use)
+$30.00 per person per day for national park fees, daily permit fees, ferry fees and meal kitty.
- All Cancellations will incur a 50% cancellation fee
- All Cancellation less than 48 hours before departure will incur a 100% fee
- All tours unable to operate will receive a 100% refund
- All tours have minimum numbers to operate
- Tours to some destinations operate on a code-share basis
- All suitcases and large backpacks (luggage) can incur a $10 a bag fee
- We recommend travel insurance for all packages.
Toyota 4WD Landcruiser –
Vehicles: Our vehicles are updated every 3 years, with all having seat belts and Transport Dept Rego. The Tour Guides have extensive knowledge of the National Park, Beach and tide conditions. They will aim to have everyone enjoy their time with us.
- 1 Begley Street, Airlie Beach Queensland 4802 Australia.