Fraser Island 3 day/2 night adventure camping
3 Days / 2 Nights Adventure
One of the best Fraser Island experiences possible with one of the few Fraser Island tour companies offering 4WD beach driving tours (driving is optional) that feature beach camping, experienced local guides AND excellent food and entertainment at an all-inclusive price. Maximum 32 guests per tour with up to 7 people per vehicle.
Each tour is tailored to suit the weather, tides and preferences of our guests, so make sure you ask our friendly staff about your options when booking.
Fraser Island tours depart from either Noosa or Rainbow Beach and on Monday and Friday. Courtesy pickup and drop off to either of these destinations. ALL INCLUSIVE of food, vehicle ferry transfers, camping fees, National Park fees, sleeping bags and even pillows!
Flexible Start and End Locations
For added convenience, we can adjust our Fraser Island tour to suit your drop off point. We return to Rainbow Beach at 4pm – 4.30pm and Noosa at 6.30pm – 7pm (3 days later) to continue your travels.
All times are estimated, dependent on tides and ferry times. Tour safety briefings are conducted on the morning of departure.
- Swim in the crystal clear freshwater Lake McKenzie & Eli Creek
- Walk to the top of Indian Heads to spot whales (subject to times of year), turtles, sharks & manta rays in the ocean below.
- Bathe in the bubbling Champagne Pools
- See the Maheno shipwreck
- Hike to Lake Wabby, K’gari’s hidden treasure
- See famous Rainbow Beach Coloured Sands & Noosa’s Teewah Beach
- Marvel at a towering rainforest growing on sand
- Hang out with our guides, the best in the business!
Fraser Island 3 Day Tour Itinerary
Departs: Monday and Friday
- 11am: Arrive on Fraser Island
- 12pm: Set up camp area and have lunch
- 2pm: Start 30 minute walk into Lake Wabby
- 6pm: Chill out on the beach with a beer
- 7pm: Enjoy a classic Aussie BBQ
- 8am: Leave camp and drive North on 75 Mile Beach
- Sites visited during the day include Eli Creek, Indian Head, The Coloured Sands, Champagne Pools and the Maheno Shipwreck. In no particular order and not limited to.
- 5pm: Arrive back at camp after a day of swimming, walking and relaxing.
- 6pm: See above. Repeat.
- 7pm: Delicious stir fry for dinner
- 9am: Leave camp and drive inland
- 10am: Lake McKenzie
- 12pm: Lunch
- 1pm: Central Station Rainforest
Noosa Tours ONLY
- Double Island Point *
- Rainbow Beach Coloured Sands *
- Cooloola National Park *
Sites visited are dependent on time constraints, weather and tidal conditions. The times and itinerary details are given as a guideline only.
Drop off Times
Noosa – 6:30-7pm
Rainbow Beach – 4pm – 4.30pm
Please note: All times are estimated and dependent on tides and ferry times.
- ALL INCLUSIVE of food, vehicle ferry transfers, camping fees, National Park fees, sleeping bags and even pillows!
- Off road 4WD experience with minimum risk
- Under 21s (over 18) can drive our 4WDs
- Driving is optional – drive or be driven if you prefer
- Experienced guide
- 3 man tents – never sleep more than 2
- Self-inflatable mattresses
- Sleeping bags, inner liners and pillows at NO EXTRA COST
- Hot camp shower
- Pasta free menu
- Freshly sourced local ingredients
- Collecting and tasting Wongs – Aboriginal delicacy
- Catching worms for fishing bait
- Fishing rods available
- Didgeridoo lessons
- Sunset Boomerang sessions
- Guitar available
- Jenga, playing cards and many more games
- Group photos uploaded to Facebook for FREE
What to Bring
- A small backpack (unless using our Drop Bear Highway Service)
- A hat
- Swim wear
- A jumper and a raincoat
- 1 litre refillable water bottle (we supply water!)
- A towel
- Insect repellant (November – March)
- Your camera!
- Any alcohol or snacks you may want (please bring only cans or plastic bottles, glass can easily break on the way up to the Island due to the rough conditions)… the island is very expensive
- for all drivers (very important!): have your driver license with you!
We provide all your main meals for 3 days from lunch on day 1 right through to lunch on the last day and there’s always plenty of it
From: 1st April 2017 – 31st March, 2018
RRP: $495.00 per person, OUR PRICE $485.00 per person
All passengers to be 12+ years and over
ALL INCLUSIVE of food, vehicle ferry transfers, camping fees, National Park fees, sleeping bags and even pillows!
**Multiple tour discounts available when booking 2 or more tours.
Departures from Noosa & Rainbow Beach.
Maximum guests: 32 ( 7 people per vehicle)
Contact us for full details
Toyota Landcruiser 4WD vehicles.
Seats 7 people per vehicle
Up to 32 people per group travelling together in separate vehicles
- 1 Begley Street, Airlie Beach Queensland 4802 Australia.