Eureka II Whitsundays
2.5 days / 2 nights visiting the top spots of the Whitsunday Islands. This tour offers an adventure packed sailing tour around the Whitsunday Islands. Guests are welcome to get involved and help with the sailing or simply relax on the deck and take in the magnificent views.
- Whitsunday Island – Whitehaven Beach & Hill Inlet lookout
- Hook Island – Langford Reef near Hayman Island
Subject to wind and tide conditions
- Snorkel coral reefs teeming with marine life.
- Visit stunning sand and coral beaches.
- Go for guided island bush walks.
- Optional participation in the sailing or take the helm.
- Freshly prepared meals on board by the crew.
- Eureka has a modern fit out with all the comforts of a cruising yacht such as spacious interiors, share or private cabins, leather upholstery, CD player, TV/Video, hot water and large open plan living. Eureka II is a complete sailing yacht for only 15 passengers.
Departs: Monday 9am & Returns: Wednesday 11am
Departs: Wednesday 9am & Returns: Friday 11am
Great for couples & young single travellers over 18 years of age.
14 passengers – 2 crew
- All meals (with prior notice we can cater for any special dietary requirements)
- Fresh linen
- Snorkelling equipment.
What to Bring
- A soft bag – no zips as your carry on bag
- Bath Towel
- Beach Towel
- Sun hat
- Casual clothing (shorts/t-shirts/long sleeve shirt),
- Swim Wear
- Light jacket for inclement weather/winter months
- A camera
- Your favourite music
- A book!
… and a SMILE! ?
Cash back offer $20pp – book, sail, cashback! –
Prices Valid: 1st July, 2018– 31st March, 2019
If you are enquiring 7days or less prior to a departure date, call or email us for the last minute discounts and availability.
RRP – $499.00 per person single share cabin
RRP: $1,198.00 per couple double share cabin
***2 bathrooms on board
- Cancellations from 30 to 60 days of departure will result in loss of 25% of ticket price.
14 to 30 Days before departure, loss of 50% of ticket price.
14 days to departure will result in forfeit of full trip fees.
Where full payment has been made, and we can re sell the space on the departure, we will refund ticket price less 20% (not including commissions or bank fees).
Sailing and Accommodation option – ** 2 adults in share single or share double cabin + 1 night in a 1 bedroom apartment at Airlie Apartments – $998.00
Eureka is a Iain Murray designed Sydney 60, which is an ultra modern and fast 60ft yacht.
It competed in the famous Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race as recently as January, 2015.
This tour offers an Adventure Packed sailing tour around the Whitsundays.
Guests are welcome to get involved and help with the sailing or simply relax on the deck and take in the magnificent views.