2 day / 1 night Fraser Island – Beach House
THIS TOUR DEPARTS FROM NOOSA OR RAINBOW BEACH & DROPS OFF IN EITHER ONE OF THESE 2 TOWNS.
Small group of only 20 people – suitable for families, couples and friends alike.
HIGHLIGHTS of our K’gari aka Fraser Island Beach 4WD Camping Safari
Lake Allom – Lake Birrabeen – Lake Boomanjin – Lake Garawongera – Kirrar Sandblow – The Pinnacles Coloured Sands
Double Island Point ***
Rainbow Beach Coloured Sands ***
Cooloola National Park ***
PLEASE NOTE – Dependent on the tides, Lake Allom and Kirrar Sandblow may not be visited on the tour.
The 3 sites listed with a *** next to them will only be seen by guests departing and returning to Noosa and are dependent on time constraints, weather and tidal conditions.
FRASER ISLAND is constantly changing and not all tour highlights and extras are available all year round.
This Fraser Island Tour Includes:
• A fun, energetic and experienced guide to show you around
• Off road 4WD experience with minimum risk
• 21’s and over can drive our 4WDs (you must of held your licence for 12+ months or more)
• Driving is optional – drive with your fellow traveller’s or be driven by your guide if you prefer
• Static tents with en-suite shower and toilet
• All linens including shower towels (NO EXTRA CHARGE)
• Cozy camp fire
• Freshly sourced local ingredients
Didgeridoo demonstration and tips on how to master the art and a guitar
• Sunset Boomerang sessions
• Jumbo Jenga, playing cards and many more beach games
- Courtesy pick up from your hostel in Noosa
- Eco accommodation at The Beach House
- Hotel quality linens and bath towels
- Quality ingredients and fresh veggies sourced locally
- Off road 4WD experience with minimum risk
- All 4WD vehicles (fully automatic)
- Fuel, insurance and barge transfers
- National Park fees
- You can drive if you are over 21 and had your licence for more than 12 months
- Driving is optional – drive or be driven if you prefer
- MP3/AUX stereos in each vehicle and USB chargers
- Ice and cool boxes for your beers!!
- Passionate guide
- AND AN ALL INCLUSIVE PRICE TAG!!!
What to bring
$395.00 per person
Price valid to 31st March, 2018
[forecast location=”Hamilton Island, Australia” layout=”custom-table-horizontal” numdays=”3″ datelabel=”j M” iconset=”Simple” showdata=”highlow,daynames,icon,conditions,date”][wpv-noautop]
- 1 Begley Street, Airlie Beach Queensland 4802 Australia.