Wings – Whitsundays sailing
Travel: 13,14 or15 February, 2020 and pay the local discount rate.
Includes 1 night ‘FREE’ in hotel room (before or after sailing) when booking 2 or more guests on Wings
- Call now (07) – 4948 1934
- mobile: 0413 450 509
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2 days / 2 night –
- Visit Whitsunday Island where you will discover Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet lookout
- Snorkelling 2 or 3 bays in the Whitsunday Island (Diving is no longer offered on Wings sail & snorkel tours)
Snorkel locations are subject to wind and tide conditions
- 26 guests –
- Private double cabins
- shared cabins with a double or single bed
- shared bathrooms
Children 12+ years of age can travel on board Wings based on a request option.
Day 1: Depart Airlie Beach at 1pm
You will be greeted by our Wings crew and invited on board where lunch will be served. Once you’ve been orientated around the vessel, relax and take in the scenery as you sail to your first snorkel location at the northern end of the Whitsunday Islands. You will cross Whitsunday Passage and pass the Molle group of islands before arriving at Hook or Hayman Island.
After the snorkelling has finished its back on board for a cold beer and some sunset snacks whilst you cruise to your overnight anchorage. After dinner the crew will invite you to view an eco slide show, showing you some photos of what you may see and observe underwater and also pictures that have been taken whilst diving that day. Look out after dark for shooting stars or sit on the back deck and watch the fish swim in and out of our underwater blue lights.
Day 2: Whitehaven Beach
After breakfast you will be taken to the magnificent Whitehaven Beach where you will be able to explore the beautiful white silica sands of Whitehaven. You will be taken on a short bush walk to the lookout where you will be able to overlook the entire beach and the inlet and view it in its finest glory. This is a picturesque setting and great for photo opportunities.
Day 3: Final Snorkel
After breakfast it’s the final splash at another new snorkel site. It’s your last chance to see the amazing under water world of the Whitsunday Islands before we make the journey back to Airlie Beach.
Departs: 1.00pm everyday other than Wednesday
Returns: 11am – 2 days after departure
Free hotel night in accommodation pre/post sailing / Free onsite car parking / Free use of laundry
- On board air conditioned accommodation – large comfy beds.
- Share bathrooms for all cabins
- All meals and snacks freshly prepared on board.
- Clean, fresh linen & bath towels.
- Snorkelling gear – mask, fins and snorkel.
- Experienced fun vessel crew.
- Wetsuit hire in all sizes.
- Environmental Marine charge for national parks.
- Ice and cooler box for alcohol drinks.
- The best itinerary and snorkel sites
- Tea and Coffee
- Free hotel night pre / post sailing when booking 2 guests (subject to availability or discount on tour offered)
What to Bring
- Beach towel, Hat, sunglasses & sunscreen.
- BYO alcohol (no glass).
- All packed in a soft bag.
- Credit card or cash for merchandise purchases
Prices valid for travel from 1st April, 2019 to 30th September, 2019
RRP: – $624.00 pp x 2 = $1,248.00 per couple – Private Double cabin share bathroom
RRP – $419.00 per person – Hull single of a double shared cabin / shared bathroom
RRP – $399.00 per person – saloon single of a double shared cabin/ share bathroom
Bottled Water & Soft Drinks
Cancellations made less than 21 days before departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full ticket price. We reserve the right to substitute vessels without notice at any time for any reason. We recommend you take out travel insurance.
Free night in hotel room – before or after sailing / free onsite car parking