Whitsunday Wonders Jetski
Departs: 8am Returns: 10.30am – 11am
Departs: 2pm Returns: 4.30pm – 5pm
Total jetski time is 2 hours with briefing 1 hour
Enjoy an action-packed ocean tour, driving your own jet ski (twin share*) and explore the famous Whitsunday Islands up close.
You will experience an adrenaline rush travelling at speed through the crystal clear blue waters to the beautiful Molle Islands, where you will get the opportunity to go for a swim or a coral viewing at a secluded area of the reef.
This is a breathtaking tour suitable for those with a sense of adventure, wanting to maximise their time on a jet ski, while enjoying the beauty of the Whitsunday region. You will visit South Molle Island, pass by the three Molle Islands, Daydream Island, Mandalay Point and the Airlie Beach coastline.
During the tour, there are also opportunities to spot some marine wildlife including turtles, dugongs & dolphins. Your experienced guide will share the local knowledge of the history of the area during the tour.
– Bottled water & refreshments
– Safety gear including PFD, Rash Shirt & Sunglasses
– Comprehensive jet ski briefing & fun, interesting local facts shared throughout the tour by your qualified guide
– Possible sightings of resident wildlife – including turtles, dugongs, dolphins (and even whales during migration season)
– A selection of free photos on Facebook or a USB full of photos from your tour, for an additional fee.
Price valid to 31st March, 2020
Price: $280.00 one person on one jet ski or share the jet ski with a friend and pay $140.00pp.
- Wear clothes that can get wet, and all guests must wear shorts or bike pants
- You must be able to swim in a life jacket and must be confident with water based activities
- Maximum weight limit per jet ski is 220 kgs
- Children must be 8 years and over to travel.
- Minimum driver age is 16 years
- Must be able to understand and speak English
- Some medical conditions may prevent you from being able to partake in the tour.
- Not suitable for those with a back injury or pregnant women.
- A signed release is required from each person.
- 24 hours prior to travel, or no show, or late arrival will be charged 100% fee
- 48 hours prior to travel a 50% fee applies
**Multiple tour discounts available when booking 2 or more tours.