Whitsunday Crocodile Safari
- Complimentary transfers from your accommodation starting at 8.30am approximately.
- Low tide is required to see wild estuarine crocodiles as you cruise the calm waters of the Proserpine River.
- A BBQ lunch is served around 12 noon
- Enjoy a wetland wildlife tour on-board a tractor drawn wagon train before or after the cruise.
- Afternoon tea is Billy tea and damper…….yummy!!
Suitable for everyone and especially if you love nature and wildlife……..a very informative tour!
- Return courtesy bus transfers from Airlie Beach, Cannonvale & Proserpine.
- Relaxing cruise on Proserpine River with crocodile spotting.
- Open-air wagon train tour on Googanga Plains to view wildlife and wetland habitat.
- Mudcrab capture and display.
- Traditional Billy Tea and Damper for morning or afternoon tea.
- Informative and entertaining commentary by expert guides during the tour.
- Great Aussie barbecue lunch.
- Vegetarian meals are available but ONLY by prior arrangement at the time of booking.
What to Bring
- Cash – (for souvenirs & cold refreshments)
- Insect repellant
- Jacket or pullover – (winter months or inclement weather)
"Best Tour on our Trip to Whitsundays" by Viviane
I really recommend on making that tour! I know the main attraction is the Hill Inlet and Whitehaven Beach but please make this safari! The guide has a huge knowlege about salties and about the nature and the river. You also lear a lot about the culture. Snacks ad BBQ is really good!
Prices valid for travel from 1st April, 2019 to 31st March, 2020
RRP – $140.00 per adult – Our price $135.00 per adult
RRP – $85.00 (5-17years) – Our price $80.00 per child
RRP – $50 per infant (1-4yrs) – Our price $45.00 per child
Cancellation policy applies if cancelling within 24 hours prior to departure
To make a booking with Airlie Beach Online, click the Booking / Enquiry Form or call us on (07) 4946 6222