Departing at 8.30am, you will travel across Pioneer Bay, the Whitsunday Passage and Hook Pass before arriving at Tongue Bay.
-Hill Inlet Lookout – enjoy a short guided eco bush walk up to the lookout point where you can see the world famous Whitehaven Beach and the views of the swirling sands below. Bring you camera along for a fabulous photo to email your friends!
After time spent taking in the spectacular views, you will jump back on board the boat for the short trip to;
-Whitehaven Beach – landing at the southern end of the 7klm soft white silica sand icon, you will enjoy a swim and marvel at why Whitehaven Beach is one of the most ‘Instagrammed’ places in Australia.
– Stand up paddle boards available on Whitehaven beach with this tour.
– Snorkelling – we will head north from Whitsunday Island towards Hook Island and the captain will select the best destination of the island reefs to discover the abundant coral and fish life. Whitsunday Bullet provides all the snorkelling equipment and stinger suit so you can relax and enjoy the fantastic underwater world.
The itinerary can change due to weather, wind & tide conditions and safety is important for all day tours. You will stop at Hill Inlet lookout, Whitehaven Beach and a snorkel stop.
Whitsunday Bullet is built to high speed specification & will maintain speed and ride comfort as you glide through the tropical paradise of the Whitsundays National Park. Some of the features are a full sized toilet and washroom, a forward loading stairway to make it easy for guests to access the beach plus a covered roof that provides shade for all guests. All seats have seat belts.
Tours price includes:
- transfers to/from marina to local accommodation,
- service of captain and crew,
- buffet style lunch, morning and afternoon tea,
- a bottle of chilled water,
- snorkelling equipment and instruction, stinger / thin wet suit hire,
- guided island walk, marine and national park fees.
- free use of standup paddle boards on Whitehaven Beach
- Courtesy transfers to / from the tour
- morning/afternoon tea
- buffet lunch
- 1 x bottle of water
- Whitehaven Beach – 1.5 hours
- Hill Inlet lookout – 45 minutes
- Snorkelling – 1 hour
- use of standup paddle boards on Whitehaven Beach
- snorkelling equipment & instruction
- wet suit hire
- guided island walk
- marine park fees
- departs daily at 8.30am from Abell Point Marina
What to Bring and extras:
- A beach bag including a towel, hat, sunscreen.
- A sweater or jacket in the winter months to protect you from the wind and keep you warm after snorkelling.
- Cameras ideally in a waterproof case.
- Extra cash for onboard purchases. e.g snacks, water, soft drinks, beer, cider.
- A sense of fun is always welcome
Phone: 0413 450 509 for direct bookings / discounts
Prices below valid from 1st April, 2019 – 31st March, 2020
- Adults: $189.00
- Children (2-15 years): $129.00
- Family (2 adults + 2 children) $499.00
- children under 18 months are unable to travel on this boat
Cancellation Policy: WE RECOMMEND GUESTS HAVE TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Cancellations from 30 to 60 days of departure will result in loss of 25% of ticket price.
- 14 to 30 Days before departure, loss of 50% of ticket price.
- 14 days to departure will result in forfeit of full trip fees.
- Where full payment has been made, and we can re sell the space on the departure, we will refund ticket price less 20% (not including commissions or bank fees).
Launched in January 2017, Whitsunday Bullet is 14 meters in length, 5 meters wide with seating for up to 40 passengers and 3 crew. Built to high speed specification Whitsunday Bullet will maintain speed and ride comfort, punching a hole through waves at a cruising speed up to 25 knots.
Whitsunday Bullet features a full sized toilet and washroom, a forward loading stairway to make it easy for guests to access the beach plus a covered roof that provides shade for all guests. Designed and built to high speed specification with seat belts and fitted with sound bilge catamaran semi-hulls, which make Whitsunday Bullet easier to handle on windy days.