From 20th November, 2019, this tour will now offer MORE beach time and ‘NO snorkelling’. The southern end of Whitehaven Beach on the 7 klm stretch of pure white silica sand now has a lookout to allow you access to walking tracks and discover Chance Bay. You will still visit Hill Inlet lookout and north Whitehaven Beach for 1.5 hours and then onto Whitehaven Beach south for another 2 hours where you will enjoy the barbeque lunch. Plenty of time for bush walking, swimming and relaxing on the beach on Whitsunday Island.
Returns: 5pm approximately
Great for families, couples, singles, elderly, everyone. Babies welcome, no prams allowed.
up to 45 passengers
– Complimentary transfer from your accommodation to the departure area at Coral Sea Marina North (formerly Abell Point Marina).
– Departing Coral Sea Marina the tour will head towards Hook Island and Whitsunday Island.
– Hill Inlet lookout is where you get that famous photo of the swirling sands and Whitehaven Beach. Discover stingrays in the waters from Hill Inlet lookout at Betty’s Beach.
– Whitehaven Beach with 7 klms of silica sand and the stunning turquoise waters and a new lookout to bushwalk to Chance Bay. Whitehaven Beach / Hill Inlet is a must on your bucket list.
Each day is different with wind and tides and your captain will make the important decision on which way you travel the islands, to ensure everyone gets the best out of the day with maximum comfort.
– Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea is included
– Hill Inlet – is a nature walk with a slight incline to reach the pinnacle. Aussie thongs,sandals,beach wear suitable.
– Whitehaven Beach – spend up to 2 hours at the beach. Enjoy a BBQ lunch with salads
– Wine,beer, drinks, snacks at own expense.
– Take a walk along the beach, explore with a bush walk or swim in the crystal blue waters.
– Winter wet suit hire is an extra cost of $8pp (May-Oct)
– Stinger suit hire included in price (Oct-May)
The owners of the boat would prefer that strollers and prams are not taken on board the boat.
The tour is subject to tide and wind conditions and the order of visiting the above areas can alter daily.
Contact email@example.com for up to date tide and weather guide for the best days suitable for your tour.
- Complimentary transfers from most accommodation properties.
- Snorkelling equipment and stinger suit hire (winter wetsuit hire extra cost $8.00 per person)
- More beach time as spending more time at Hill Inlet lookout and Whitehaven Beach – no snorkelling on this trip as of 20 November, 2019.
- Morning tea
- BBQ lunch – let us know if you have any food allergies or prefer vegetarian ‘vege burger’ or ‘fish’.
- Cheese platter for afternoon tea
What to Bring
- Beach Towel
- Money for extra purchases on board
- Light jacket for cooler weather
- Beach shoes/thongs/flip flops for walking Hill Inlet
"Perfect!" by Neun Song
This tour is perfect for relax. The Whitehaven beach looks like a paradise. The booking service by Airlie Beach Online was very helpful . I recomend.
"Outstanding tour in all respects" by Helen Hazlewood
This tour was an absolute delight in all respects. The staff were informative and friendly, especially Braydon, who was very entertaining! We had just the right amount of time doing each activity. I braved snorkelling for the first time and loved it! Seeing the coral and tropical fish close up was truly magical. The barbecue lunch was outstanding, enjoyed with the stunning backdrop of Whitehaven Beach. The walk up to Hill Inlet Lookout was easier than expected, and the views were just spectacular. I was so pleased that we had chosen Whitehaven Xpress for the tour, as it was a small enough group to be really personal. This was an outstanding day - the absolute highlight of our five days in Airlie Beach!
"Great Day in the Whitsundays" by Daria
Really amazing day with a friendly crew. Everything was thought through, and we really enjoyed all aspects of the tour. We also really appreciated the smaller size of the boat, and the fact that we had cover against the wind - it can get a little bit chilly on the water in June. Great recommendation from Cathy from Airlie Beach Online.
- Prices valid from 1st April 2019 – 31st March 2020
- RRP -$190 per adult
- RRP – $175 per student / senior (ID required)
- RRP – $130 children (4-14yrs)
- RRP – $60 infants (0-up to 4 years)
- RRP – $600 family (includes 2adults + 2children)
- Price includes stinger suit hire (Oct-May)
- Winter wetsuit hire $8.00 per person (May – Oct)
- Credit card fee applies ($2pp) when paying on board the boat
- **We offer discounts when booking 2 or more tours.
Motor cruiser on 15m fibre glass mono hull boat.