Returns: 5pm approximately
Great for families, couples, singles, elderly, everyone. Babies welcome, no prams allowed.
up to 45 passengers
– Complimentary transfer from your accommodation to the departure area at Abell Point Marina North.
– Departing Abell Point Marina the tour will head towards Hook Island and Whitsunday Island.
– Discover fabulous snorkelling in one of the many pristine areas in the ‘green zones’ of the Whitsundays.
– Hill Inlet lookout is where you get that famous photo of the swirling sands and Whitehaven Beach.
– Whitehaven Beach -7 klms of silica sand and the stunning turquoise waters. The ultimate icon on our bucket list.
Each day is different with wind and tides and your captain will make the important decision on which way you travel the islands, to ensure everyone gets the best out of the day with maximum comfort.
– Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea is included
– Hill Inlet – is a nature walk with a slight incline to reach the pinnacle. Aussie thongs,sandals,beach wear suitable.
– Whitehaven Beach – spend up to 1.5 hours at the beach. Enjoy a BBQ lunch with salads
– Wine,beer, drinks, snacks at own expense.
– Take a walk along the beach, explore with a bush walk or swim in the crystal blue waters.
– Snorkelling and glass bottom boat – up to 1 hour
– Winter wet suit hire is an extra cost of $8pp (May-Oct)
– Stinger suit hire included in price (Oct-May)
The owners of the boat would prefer that strollers and prams are not taken on board the boat.
The tour is subject to tide and wind conditions and the order of visiting the above areas can alter daily.
Contact email@example.com for up to date tide and weather guide for the best days suitable for your tour.
- Complimentary transfers from most accommodation properties.
- Snorkelling equipment and stinger suit hire (winter wetsuit hire extra cost $8.00 per person)
- Not a good swimmer, enjoy the glass bottom boat or grab a safety vest for extra security, it is complimentary!
- Morning tea
- BBQ lunch – let us know if you have any food allergies or prefer vegetarian ‘vege burger’ or ‘fish’.
- Cheese platter for afternoon tea
What to Bring
- Beach Towel
- Money for extra purchases on board
- Light jacket for cooler weather
- Beach shoes/thongs/flip flops for walking Hill Inlet
"Great Day in the Whitsundays" by Daria
Really amazing day with a friendly crew. Everything was thought through, and we really enjoyed all aspects of the tour. We also really appreciated the smaller size of the boat, and the fact that we had cover against the wind - it can get a little bit chilly on the water in June. Great recommendation from Cathy from Airlie Beach Online.
- Prices valid from 1st April 2019 – 31st March 2020
- RRP -$190 per adult
- RRP – $175 per student / senior (ID required)
- RRP – $130 children (4-14yrs)
- RRP – $60 infants (0-up to 4 years)
- RRP – $600 family (includes 2adults + 2children)
- Price includes stinger suit hire (Oct-May)
- Winter wetsuit hire $8.00 per person (May – Oct)
- Credit card fee applies ($2pp) when paying on board the boat
- **We offer discounts when booking 2 or more tours.
Motor cruiser on 15m fibre glass mono hull boat.