Whitehaven Beach/Hill Inlet Lookout – Ultimate Cruise
CASH BACK OFFER:
Book online and we will refund $15.00 per adult to your credit card.
Phone bookings: (+61) 7 4948 – 1934.
Full Day Cruise – 7.15am – 6.10pm
It is an early start, with the boat departing Port of Airlie cruise terminal at 7.15am. Enjoy a morning coffee or tea as you meander through the Whitsunday Islands travelling towards Hamilton Island. This will take up to 1 hour and is a transfer stop to collect more passengers from Hamilton Island before you head for the famous Whitehaven Beach.
Your group will consist of 20 people. There will be others attending the Whitehaven Beach half day tour that will be on the same boat until you get to the island.
Part of the morning is spent on Whitehaven Beach and you will split into groups to head off and enjoy the bush walks with your friendly guide.
- Discover the fabulous Hill Inlet nature walk and arrive at the lookout to photograph the famous Whitehaven Beach. This is where you see the swirling sands at the north end of Whitehaven.
- There is another walk to Solway Circuit lookout and Chance Bay at the southern end of Whitehaven Beach.
- Take plenty of sunscreen and keep applying so you don’t get too burnt in our glorious sunshine.
- On your return from all that hard work, your picnic lunch (a gourmet burger on the beach) will be waiting to soothe your appetite.
- The remainder of the day is at leisure to enjoy Whitehaven Beach, beach games, swim in the crystal blue waters.
- Daily programs are subject to low and high tides on the day.
Transfers available from/to your accommodation at a fee of $14.50 per adult, $7.50 per child (4-14yrs), one way or return (not each way).
- Cruise the wonderful Whitsunday Islands
- Enjoy up to 6 hours at Whitehaven Beach – plenty of sunscreen required!
- Informative commentary
- No snorkelling on this tour
Departs at 7.15am and returns at 6.10pm
Please note: there are no shops on Whitehaven Beach, only toilets, so ensure you have some extra goodies packed to eat and drink.
- Cruise the 74 islands of the Whitsundays
- Between 4 – 6 hours on Whitehaven Beach including the Hill Inlet Lookout.
- Stinger suits for swimming at Whitehaven Beach (Oct-May),
- Bush walking
- Informative commentary
- A picnic lunch for you to enjoy at your leisure
- Beach umbrellas – if required
What to bring
- Beach Towel
- Money for extra purchases
- Light jacket for cooler weather
- Plenty of sunscreen!
CASH BACK OFFER: Book online and we will refund $15.00 per adult to your credit card
Prices valid for travel from 1st April 2019 to 31st March 2020
RRP – $229.00 per adult,
RRP – $206.00 per student (15- 17yrs – valid ID required)
RRP – $206.00 senior – (valid ID required )
RRP – $119.00 per child (4-14yrs)
*Book 2 adults + 2 children on the RRP and receive 10% discount off the total price.
Book 2 or more tours for a discount.
Student / senior discounts available with valid identification at time of booking
Cancellation Policy: 48 hours minimum notice required to receive a full refund
Transfers available from/to your accommodation at a small fee:
$14.50 per adult return,
$7.50 per child (4-14yrs) return,
The ferries are decked with comforts, including air conditioning, plasma screens to provide information on the resorts and surrounding areas, a bar serving REAL coffee and a full range of drinks and snacks. Hmmm… decisions, do you have a cappuccino or a champagne?!