Whitehaven Beach Hill Full Day tour
This tour does not stop at Hill Inlet Lookout. There is a new lookout at the southern end of Whitehaven Bech .
Phone bookings: (+61) 7 4948 – 1934.
Full Day Cruise – 7.15am – 5pm
With the boat departing Port of Airlie cruise terminal at 7.15am, enjoy a morning coffee or tea as you meander through the Whitsunday Islands travelling towards Hamilton Island. This will take up to 1 hour and is a transfer stop to collect more passengers from Hamilton Island before you head for the famous Whitehaven Beach.
Your group will consist of 20 people. There will be others attending the Whitehaven Beach half day tour that will be on the same boat until you get to the island.
Part of the morning is spent on Whitehaven Beach and you will split into groups to head off and enjoy the bush walks with your friendly guide.
- Discover the walk to Solway Circuit lookout and Chance Bay at the southern end of Whitehaven Beach.
- Take plenty of sunscreen and keep applying so you don’t get too burnt in our glorious sunshine.
- On your return from all that hard work, your picnic lunch (a gourmet burger on the beach) will be waiting to soothe your appetite.
- The remainder of the day is at leisure to enjoy Whitehaven Beach, beach games, swim in the crystal blue waters.
- Daily programs are subject to low and high tides on the day.
- Cruise the wonderful Whitsunday Islands
- Enjoy up to 6 hours at Whitehaven Beach – plenty of sunscreen required!
- Informative commentary
- No snorkelling on this tour
Departs at 7.15am and returns at 5pm
Please note: there are no shops on Whitehaven Beach, only toilets, so ensure you have some extra goodies packed to eat and drink.
- Cruise the 74 islands of the Whitsundays
- 6 hours on Whitehaven Beach.
- Stinger suits for swimming at Whitehaven Beach (Oct-May),
- Bush walking
- Informative commentary
- A gourmet burger for you to enjoy at your leisure
- Beach umbrellas – if required
What to bring
- Beach Towel
- Money for extra purchases
- Light jacket for cooler weather
- Plenty of sunscreen!
Prices valid for travel from 1st April 2021 to 31st March 2022
RRP – $235.00 per adult,
RRP – $230.00 per student (15- 17yrs – valid ID required)
RRP – $230.00senior – (valid ID required )
RRP – $122.00 per child (4-14yrs)
*Book 2 adults + 2 children on the RRP and receive 10% discount off the total price.
Book 2 or more tours for a discount.
Student / senior discounts available with valid identification at time of booking
Cancellation Policy: 48 hours minimum notice required to receive a full refund
Transfers available from/to your accommodation at a small fee:
$12.50 per adult return,
$6.50 per child (4-14yrs) return,
The ferries are decked with comforts, including air conditioning, plasma screens to provide information on the resorts and surrounding areas, a bar serving REAL coffee and a full range of drinks and snacks. Hmmm… decisions, do you have a cappuccino or a champagne?!