Whitehaven Beach – Half Day Cruise (AM)
1/2 Day Whitehaven Beach tour
- Departing the Port of Airlie cruise terminal in AIrlie Beach, cruise the 74 Islands on the way to Whitehaven Beach
- Brief stop at Hamilton Island to collect other passengers.
- Swim or Bush walk at Whitehaven Beach for 1.5 hours
- Visit the new lookout at the southern end of Whitehaven Beach (similar to Hill Inlet lookout)
- Morning Tea or Afternoon provided on your selected tour.
- NO SNORKELLING on this tour
Departs: 7.15 am Returns: 1.45 pm
Schedule times are subject to change without notice.
** If you are staying on Daydream Island or Hamilton Island, you can still join the tour.
Great for everyone and those who do not wish to snorkel
Up to 200 passengers
- Cruise some of the 74 islands of the Whitsundays.
- 1.5 to 2 hours FREE time at the southern end of Whitehaven Beach
- Fully guided morning or afternoon cruise with informative commentary
- Morning or afternoon tea based on tour option chosen.
What to bring
- Beach Towel
- Sunscreen & hat
- Money for extra purchases
- Light jacket for the cooler weather (during July-Sept)
"Heaven on Whitehaven - 1/2 day tour" by Lisa hurwood
Quick access in such a comfortable boat. Seeing many islands along the way to the most beautiful beach in the world - Whitehaven. Cathie at Airlie Beach Online wmade things so easy to book, staff were great, nice morning tea of fruit and muffins and perfect time on Whitehaven, feeding fish, walking, swimming and just in awe of the surroundings. Loved seeing Hamilton and the islands from the water. Thanks for an awesome trip !
Prices valid for travel from 1st April 2021 to 31st March 2022
RRP – $120.00 per adult on the morning tour (7.15am – 1.45pm)
RRP – $108.00 per student (15-17yrs)
RRP – $108.00 per senior (seniors card required as proof of purchase)
RRP – $47.00 per child (4-14yrs)
*Book 2 adults + 2 children and pay $299.00
Transfers to/from your accommodation not included and is an extra cost.
The ferries are decked with comforts including air conditioning, plasma screens to provide information on the resorts and surrounding areas, a bar serving REAL coffee and a full range of drinks and snacks. Hmmm… decisions, a cappuccino or a champagne?!