Whitehaven Beach – Half Day Cruise (PM)
Travel before 13 August, 2021 and spend the morning on Hamilton Island
Promo Code: WHBHTI
Call (07) 4948 1934 for this discount. Not valid with other bookings.
This tour will visit Whitehaven Beach and the new lookout at the southern end.
No snorkelling or stopping at Hill Inlet lookout.
1/2 Day Whitehaven Beach tour
- Departing the Port of Airlie cruise terminal in AIrlie Beach, cruise some of the 74 Islands on the way to Whitehaven Beach
- Brief stop at Hamilton Island to collect other passengers.
- Swim or Bush walk at Whitehaven Beach for 1.5 hours
- 2019 – walk to the new lookout at southern end Whitehaven Beach
- Afternoon tea provided on your selected tour.
- NO SNORKELLING on this tour
Afternoon Tour Departs: 12noon Returns: 6.10 pm
Schedule times are subject to change without notice.
** If you are staying on Daydream Island or Hamilton Island, you can still join the tour.
Great for everyone and those who do not wish to snorkel
Up to 200 passengers
- Cruise via some of the 74 islands of the Whitsundays.e.g Daydream Island, Hamilton Island, Molle group of islands.
- 1.5 hours FREE time at the southern end of Whitehaven Beach
- Fully guided afternoon cruise with informative commentary
- Afternoon tea based .
What to bring
- Beach Towel
- Sunscreen & hat
- Money for extra purchases
- Light jacket for the cooler weather (during July-Sept)
Prices valid for travel from 1st April 2021 to 31st March 2022
Afternoon tour (11.30am – 6.10pm)
RRP – $120.00 per adult
RRP – $47.00 per child (4-14yrs)
RRP – $300.60 per family (2ad/2ch) – *Book 2 adults + 2 / 3children and receive 10% discount
Transfers from/to your accommodation will be charged at $12.50 per adult, $6.50 per child. This price is for a return transfer to the tour, not each way.
The ferries are decked with comforts including air conditioning, plasma screens to provide information on the resorts and surrounding areas, a bar serving REAL coffee and a full range of drinks and snacks. Hmmm… decisions, do you have a cappuccino or a champagne?!