Whitehaven Beach – Half Day Cruise (PM)
1/2 Day Whitehaven Beach tour
- Departing the Port of Airlie cruise terminal in AIrlie Beach, cruise some of the 74 Islands on the way to Whitehaven Beach
- Brief stop at Hamilton Island to collect other passengers.
- Swim or Bush walk at Whitehaven Beach for 1.5 hours
- 2019 – walk to the new lookout at southern end Whitehaven Beach
- Afternoon tea provided on your selected tour.
- NO SNORKELLING on this tour
Afternoon Tour Departs: 12noon Returns: 6.10 pm
Schedule times are subject to change without notice.
** If you are staying on Daydream Island or Hamilton Island, you can still join the tour.
Great for everyone and those who do not wish to snorkel
Up to 200 passengers
- Cruise via some of the 74 islands of the Whitsundays.e.g Daydream Island, Hamilton Island, Molle group of islands.
- 1.5 hours FREE time at the southern end of Whitehaven Beach
- Fully guided afternoon cruise with informative commentary
- Afternoon tea based .
What to bring
- Beach Towel
- Sunscreen & hat
- Money for extra purchases
- Light jacket for the cooler weather (during July-Sept)
Prices valid for travel from 1st April 2021 to 31st March 2022
Afternoon tour (11.30am – 6.10pm)
RRP – $120.00 per adult
RRP – $47.00 per child (4-14yrs)
RRP – $300.60 per family (2ad/2ch) – *Book 2 adults + 2 / 3children and receive 10% discount
Transfers from/to your accommodation will be charged at $12.50 per adult, $6.50 per child. This price is for a return transfer to the tour, not each way.
The ferries are decked with comforts including air conditioning, plasma screens to provide information on the resorts and surrounding areas, a bar serving REAL coffee and a full range of drinks and snacks. Hmmm… decisions, do you have a cappuccino or a champagne?!