Whitehaven Beach Bliss
- Groups of 2 to 3 people per flight
- Departs from Airlie Beach and flies direct to Whitehaven Beach
- Morning or afternoon departures available
- 15 minutes flying time each way
- Approximately 1.5 hour tour duration on Whitehaven Beach
This amazing tour gives you up to 2 hours away from the mainland of Airlie Beach with 1.5 hours on the beautiful Whitehaven Beach. A truly unforgettable experience!
If you are after that special occasion and wish to book a photographer or a picnic basket, email us for these special requests.
- Helicopter scenic views of Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet and the islands.
- beach blanket
- water provided
- 30 mins total flying time
- book 2 or more people on the flight and receive a complimentary bottle of bubbles
Weight limit per seat is 135kgs
- Helicopter scenic views of Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet and the islands
- Bottled Water
- Beach Blanket
- 30 minutes flight time
- When 4 guests booked per flight – a complimentary bottle of bubbles is included
What to Bring:
- Suncreen, sunglasses and hat
- Camera and/or video camera
- Light jacket for cooler months
- Beach towel
- Refreshments, snacks
"Hellicopter to whitehaven" by diana Hammond
Good flight well informed. Muffin very handsome. Would go again. thankyou to the driver of the bus who kindly got me home safe all the way up the hill. Whitehaven beach has not changed in 30 years since l last was there. Loved it.
RRP – $289.00 per person – based on minimum 2 passengers travelling
Flights can take up to 3 guests so you maybe sharing with other people. There is a weight limit per person per seat at 135kgs.
We can arrange photographers for proposals or special occasions and picnic baskets to suit your requirements.
Prices valid for travel from 1st April 2018 to 31st March 2019 – tour code H2
Accommodation and tour packages available or ask us for our best price for the tour.
The Robinson R44 is a single-engined helicopter with a semi-rigid two-bladed main rotor and a two-bladed tail rotor and a skid landing gear. It has an enclosed cabin with two rows of side-by-side seating for a pilot and three passengers.
The Robinson R66 is a single-engined helicopter with a two-bladed main rotor and two-bladed tail rotor, and a skid landing gear. The R66 is constructed from advanced composites, aluminum alloy sheet and chromoly steel. Like the R44, the R66 has both electromechanical instruments as well as the more modern digital glass cockpit. The R66 is the first Robinson helicopter with a cargo hold; the hold carries up to 300 pounds (140 kg). It has an enclosed cabin with two rows of side-by-side seating for a pilot and four passengers.