Siska Whitsundays Sailing (2D/1N)
$429 per adult / our price with local discount $399.00 pp
Call: (07) 4948 1934
Mobile: 0413 450 509
2 Day / 1 Night Whitsunday Sailing
- Snorkelling the Whitsunday Islands
- Whitehaven Beach south 7 klms
- Hill Inlet Outlook & north end Whitehaven Beach
- Whitsunday Islands – Hook / Whitsunday
- Budget accommodation
- Very social group suitable for the young at heart
- Youngest age allowed – 15 years
Departs: Airlie Beach at 8.30am
(departs on odd dates of the month e.g – 1/3/5/7/9/11/13/15/17/19/21/23/25/27/29/31)
Returns: 4pm the next day
Maximum of 24 guests with 2 crew.
Tours include all meals, marine and national park fees, accommodation on board, snorkelling equipment.
Whitsundays Itinerary: Sail the Whitsunday Islands, kick back on Whitehaven Beach, panoramic views at Hill Inlet lookout, snorkel the inner reefs.
Day 1: Meet the crew from Siska at Coral Sea Marina at 8am. Depart the marina at 8:30am and sail across the Whitsunday Passage to Whitsunday Island, anchoring at Tongue Bay. Take a guided bush walk to the Hill Inlet lookout and get a hero photo of Whitehaven Beach. After absorbing the beautiful views, head down to the beach. Enjoy a swim, walk, explore or sunbathe. In the afternoon you will sail north to another island where you will anchor in time for the sun to set. Enjoy a drink and pre-dinner snacks and be mesmerised by the natural beauty as the sun sets over the Whitsundays. Dinner, drinks and socialising with new found friends.
Day 2: Early breakfast, then kit up with your snorkelling gear, ready to snorkel on the fringing coral reefs. Fish and other marine life, maybe a turtle will welcome you into their home as they swim, dart and go about life in their coral reefs. Time for morning tea, before heading to another location for swimming, snorkelling or a beach stop. After lunch, it is time to set the sails and make way across the Whitsunday Passage and head back to Airlie Beach, arriving at 4pm approximately.
Meals: Freshly prepared meals,
Continental breakfasts; healthy, fresh and hearty lunches; BBQ dinners in true ‘Aussie’ fashion and even dessert! Never go hungry with big servings and plenty of snacks in between. Tea and coffee available throughout the day.
Accommodation on Siska: includes double berths and single bunks. The accommodation is open plan. A share bathroom with toilet and shower.
- All meals – (with prior notice we can cater for any special dietary requirements)
- Day 1 – Lunch & Dinner /
- Day 2 – Breakfast / Lunch
- Fresh linen on beds
- Includes a bath towel
- Snorkelling equipment / stinger suit (October – May).
- Free night in a 1 bedroom apt at Airlie Apartments (pre or post sailing)
What to Bring
- A soft bag – no zips as your carry on bag
- Beach Towel
- Sun hat
- Sunscreen 50+
- Casual clothing (shorts/t-shirts/long sleeve shirt),
- Swim Wear
- Light jacket for inclement weather/winter months
- A camera
- Your favourite music
- A book!
… and a SMILE!
Prices valid to 31st March, 2024
RRP – $429.00 per person in a share cabin / single or double bed