Segway Sunset & Tapas Boardwalk
Ride your own Segway along the Whitsunday Bicentennial Boardwalk overlooking the pristine waters of Pioneer Bay. The tour begins in Airlie Beach and glides the boardwalk along the water’s edge past Abell Point Marina, Shingley Beach and the Whitsunday Botanic Gardens, through to Cannonvale Beach.
Your experienced tour guide will provide informative commentary and highlight points of interest along the 7km round journey. Feel the breeze in your hair on the return trip, gliding effortlessly along the boardwalk before arriving at Barcelona Tapas Bar and Cafe, where it’s time to relax and enjoy a variety of exquisite tapas while soaking up the evening sunset views.
Choose to stay for dinner or continue your return Segway ride back to Airlie Beach.
- our own Segway for the duration of the tour.
- Free courtesy bus transfer and return.
- Delicious afternoon Tapas meal.
- Informative commentary throughout the tour by our experienced tour guide.
- Safety helmet and full Segway rider safety training.
- Rest stops to take in the sights and sounds of the area.
What to bring:
- Hat, camera, jacket or raincoat in cold/inclement weather.
- Cash for drinks and optional dinner if you wish to stay longer.
- Please note: If you wish to stay longer and consuming alcohol at this point, you will not be able to complete the tour and ride the Segway. The tour guide will return to collect the Segway at the end of the tour.
RRP $110.00 per person,
Multiple Tour Discount Available. Call now for latest rates and specials on 07 4946 6222.