Ride to Paradise – 2D/2N – Private King
BOOK NOW – live availability
2 days / 2 nights
Depart: Airlie Beach
Mon, Wed, Sat
Bali Hai Reef
Paradise Cove Resort
Shared single $589pp
Private Double or Twin room $699pp / $1,398 per couple
Private Rainforest Retreat $799pp / $1,598 per couple
Includes ‘FREE’ night hotel room – pre or post sailing tour
Ride to Paradise is the ultimate Whitsunday Islands adventure package. It includes 2 nights’ accommodation at the exclusive Paradise Cove Resort, plus 2 days exploring the Whitsunday Islands on the fast and fun ‘Wildcat’ Catamaran.
‘Ride to Paradise’ is perfect for traveller’s who are concerned about seasickness and don’t want to sleep overnight on a boat. The fast vessel allows passengers to arrive at the destinations quickly, so more time for fun activities such as sunbathing, swimming and exploring. Paradise Cove Resort is a hidden gem situated off the Whitsunday Coast. Its beauty and tranquility has to be seen to be believed. The package offers exhilarating action by day then serenity and stars by night.
Relax at an exclusive resort with only 30 other guests. Below is an outline of the tour itinerary however, at times it may be altered due to wind and tides conditions.
- The Ride to Paradise tour departs at Abell Point Marina at 2pm where you will be met our friendly crew.
- Enjoy a fast Wildcat cruise to the idyllic Paradise Cove Resort and glide onto the exclusive sandy beach.
- A cheese and dip platter will await you while the crew explains the resort and the plan for the next few days.
- The afternoon is yours to play pool, tennis, paddle board, kayak, walk on the beach, chill by the pool/spa or simply relax in a hammock take in the tranquillity of Paradise Cove.
- After dinner and dessert, the crew will light the fire down on the beach and you can try your hand at roasting some marshmallows.
- After counting the shooting stars, you can head back to your room and fall asleep to the sounds of nature in the most comfortable bed you have slept in for a long time.
- Wilcat departs the resort at 9am and takes you on ride of a lifetime to Whitehaven Beach and the amazing Hill Inlet Lookout.
- The next stop is the renowned Mantaray Bay for an exciting snorkel amongst 100s of colourful fish.
- The last stop of the day is Peters Bay to view some amazing colourful soft corals.
- The ride back to Paradise Cove Resort through the Whitsunday islands is simply breathtaking. Either continue with free resort activities or enjoy a nice relaxing sunbath by the pool while we get dinner prepared.
- After dinner relax and socialise with new friends, sit back in the hot spa or join in on a nature bush walk with one of our experienced crew.
- After breakfast the boat departs to Langford Sandbar for guests to soak up some sun, enjoy a last snorkel or take a short walk to the look out to take a stunning photo of the Whitsunday Islands.
- Morning tea is served before the ride home.
- The return journey offers one last chance to marvel at the Whitsunday islands and reflect on the amazing adventures of the last couple of days.
• BYO alcohol and drinks
Departs: Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 2.00pm
Returns: Wednesday, Friday, Monday at 12noon
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Paradise Cove Resort
- Daily trips to the best spots in the Whitsunday Islands
- Fresh clean linen
- Free use of snorkelling equipment
- All meals plus morning and afternoon snacks
- Tea and coffee
What to bring:-
- A 30ltr dry bag will be provided on check-in ($50 deposit)
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, towel and a hat
- Practical clothing and footwear (warmer items during winter)
- Underwater camera
- BYO alcohol
- A sense of fun and adventure
Paradise Cove Resort offers shared single rooms, private king / twin rooms, a rainforest retreat room and a dream villa. Private ensuite and shared ensuite with room types.
Prices below valid from 1st October, 2019 to 31st March, 2020
RRP – $599.00 per person – shared single room / shared bathroom
RRP – $699.00 per person – private king / twin bed room with ensuite / or without ensuite -minimum 2 people per booking
RRP – $719.00 per person – private rainforest retreat room king/twin bed with ensuite – -minimum 2 people per booking
RRP: $769.00 per person – dream villa – private king with ensuite – -minimum 2 people per booking