Reefsleep – Great Barrier Reef
Book 2 guests on Reefsleep and pay $70 for 1 night in a 1 bedroom apartment for 2 guests before or after tour
we will refund $70.00 to your credit card without accommodation booking.
Phone: 4948 1934
- Departs from ‘Port of Airlie’ marina.
- Transfers are not complimentary from your accommodation and will be charged at $14.00 per adult, $7.00 per child for a one way trip or return.
- Enjoy the views as you travel past Daydream Island, The Molle Group and onto Hamilton Island. A short stop is required as other passengers will join the tour.
- Now that everyone is on board, you continue motoring past Whitsunday Island and Hook island, out to the Coral Sea and the open ocean. Depending on wind conditions it can get a little rough in the Coral Sea so be sure to check the weather conditions the day before.
- The staff will entertain you with lots of information about snorkelling, where to book diving, helicopter flights and guided snorkelling. Guided snorkelling is with a marine biologist and is a separate cost to the general snorkelling at the back of the pontoon.
- Morning tea is ready!
- Arriving at Hardy’s Reef (or Knuckle Reef) at the Great Barrier Reef, it is time to get your place on the pontoon for your belongings. Everything is safe so don’t worry. At the back of the boat is your snorkelling equipment so get the fins, snorkel/mask and stinger suit. Maybe head to the semi submersible for a tour of the reef first, whilst others head to snorkel.
- If diving or enjoying a helicopter flight, the staff will inform you of the time slot for these extra tours.
- Your smorgasboard lunch is served back on the boat from 11.30am.
- Maybe visit the underwater chamber to let lunch settle and then head back to the water for a last minute snorkel.
- Enjoy 3.5 hours until at 2.30pm you wave goodbye to the day guests and commence your afternoon activities.
- Superb moonlight dinner.
- Over night sleep at the pontoon.
- Enjoy the morning until the boat arrives with the day guests at 11.00am
- Morning tea
- Buffet lunch – and day activities as Day 1
- At 2.30pm you depart Hardy’s Reef,
- Afternoon tea is served and a opportunity to purchase photo’s taken during the day.
- A brief stop at Hamilton Island for passengers to disembark and you are on your way back to the Port of Airlie.
Returns: 6pm approximately on Day 2
Great for everyone – a must do tour!
up to 24 overnight guests –
guests must be over 12 years of age to participate in this tour.
- 2 days of unbelievable snorkeling with snorkels, fins and stinger suit provided
- Semi-submersible to view the underwater world if your not snorkelling
- Underwater viewing chamber
- Overnight accommodation on the spacious reef pontoon
- All you can eat buffet lunch x 2 days
- Morning and afternoon tea x 2 days
- Breakfast on Day 2 only at the pontoon
- Superb moonlight dinner on Day 1 evening only (no beverages included)
- Licensed Bar (NO BYO)
- FREE wetsuit usage
- Sun deck for topping up your tan
What to bring
- Swimwear and Towel
- Protective clothing from the sun including a hat
- Light jacket/sweater during cooler months
- Something to sleep in at night
- A change of clothes for Day 2
- Money / credit card for optional purchases
- Your camera and a sense of fun!
Prices valid from 1st April 2019 to 31st March 2020 –
‘Under the Stars Swag’
Need accommodation before or after Reefsleep? Book 2 guests on Reefsleep and pay $70 for 1 night in a 1 bedroom apartment for 2 guests. Accommodation is at Airlie Apartments in Airlie Beach. Subject to availability. Email your preferred date request.
RRP: $525.00 per person sharing a double swag – (twin share rate)
(includes a mattress base and sleeping sheet, double sleeping bag and pillow to share with another person)
All guests must be over 12 years of age to participate in this tour.
Not available on Tuesdays.
**If you want to book a single swag @ $675.00 pp, please email email@example.com and we will send the link for the single swag booking.**
Getting there is half the fun onboard ‘Seaflight’, our 37-metre wavepiercer, ideally suited to outer reef cruising. With its superior sea handling,’ Seaflight’ is the largest vessel in the Whitsundays and offers a comfortable ride, being fitted with a motion control system. It has spacious air conditioned lounges, large outer viewing decks and two bars serving refreshments.
Please note that on some days an alernative vessel to Seaflight will be used.