Powerplay – Whitsundays Sailing
Book 2 guests on this tour and we will include a ‘FREE’ night in a 1 bedroom apartment in Airlie Beach. It can be taken pre or post sailing and is subject to availability.
FREE onsite car parking,
Free luggage storage.
Phone: +61 7 4948 1934
2 days / 2 night
- Whitsunday Islands
- Whitehaven Beach
- Hill Inlet lookout / Tongue Bay
- 2-3 Bays for Snorkeling stops in the Whitsunday Island
Subject to wind and tide conditions
Departs: Monday / Thursday / Saturday at 12noon –
Returns: Wednesday / Saturday / Monday 10am
Great for singles, couples, and those interested in scuba diving.
Day 1: As you depart Abell Point Marina, you will sail to your overnight destination where everyone can relax and unwind, whilst your host prepares your evening meal. It is a nice way of getting to know the other guests on board and watch the sunset together. The start of an amazing trip.
Day 2: It is an early start for breakfast (7am) and time to get on the way to Tongue Bay where you will visit Hill Inlet lookout. Have your camera / go pro / drone ready as this is where you get those famous photos looking back over Whitehaven Beach and the swirling sands below. You’ll head back down to hang out on the famous Whitehaven Beach where you can explore the mangroves for lemon sharks, stingrays, or if you are super lucky spot some soldier crabs, top-up that sweet tan on the pure white silica sands or splash around in the bright blue waters. Lunch is served then it it time to head to a snorkel destination and your next overnight port.
Day 3: After you’ve enjoyed some breakfast and a nice cup of tea / coffee watching the sunrise over the Islands, say goodbye to the Whitsundays in style with a final snorkel, have a go at paddle boarding or test your rowing skills in a kayak for one! (or two). It is time to head back to Abell Point Marina
- Huge heated Spa with bubbles
- Smooth fast flat, stable ride
- Very friendly professional crew
- Fantastic food prepared fresh
- Panoramic glass windows
- Private Cabins Available
- Underwater blue lights
- Big Comfortable beds
- Upstairs fly-bridge viewing and sun baking lounge
As a guest on board Powerplay, you will have the opportunity to visit Whitehaven Beach, snap photos at Hill Inlet Look-out, get up close and personal with the marine life and meet some great new friends snorkelling!
Voyaging between each destination is an experience in itself as this air conditioned/turbo-charged vessel carves its way at speed through the magnificent Whitsunday Island chain. Covering great distances quickly enables you to explore more of the Whitsundays …and there’s a load more to explore…
On a POWERPLAY cruise, you relax and enjoy the world’s best scenery in comfort and style as the crew from Whitsunday Catamarans take care of everything. Look forward to delicious meals and nibbles throughout the day and in the evening enjoy dining under the stars – yet another unique POWERPLAY experience. Even capturing your holiday images is a job happily taken care of by your talented crew. Leave your own camera safe in its bag -our hi tech underwater camera is always on hand and daily slide shows of the days adventures are a favourite nightly event. Reliving the days magic moments on our huge home theatre is always entertaining and taking home a DVD of these images is a great way to share the adventure later with family and friends. Diving, snorkelling, exploring, indulging.
Free onsite car parking / Free laundry with FREE night accommodation offer when booking this tour.
- On board accommodation – large comfy beds.
- All meals and snacks freshly prepared on board.
- Clean, fresh linen & bath towels.
- Snorkeling gear – mask, fins and snorkel.
- Experienced fun vessel crew.
- Wetsuit hire in all sizes.
- Environmental Marine charge for national parks.
- The best itinerary.
- Tea, Coffee, juice
- Free night accommodation in 1 bedroom apartment at Airlie Apartments or discount on sailing tour
What to Bring
- Beach towel, Hat, sunglasses & sunscreen.
- BYO alcohol (no glass).
- All packed in a soft bag.
- Credit card or cash for scuba diving or merchandise purchases
Accommodation on board Powerplay consists of Open Share Beds, Open Double Beds or Private Double Cabins
1st April, 2019 – 31st March, 2020
RRP– $535.00 per person – Open Share Single Cabin
RRP– $555.00 per person / $1,110.00 twin share – Open Share Double Cabin
RRP– $595.00 per person/$1,190.00 twin share – Private Double Cabin
‘Pre / post sailing’ accommodation rate – T&C –
- Book the private double cabin or share double cabin for 2 people at the RRP (price) and receive 1 night free in a 1 bdrm apt at Airlie Apartments (subject to availability – pre or post sailing)
- Book a single share cabin and pay $50.00 for 1 night for 1 person (usually $135) in a 1 bedroom poolside or garden view apt at Airlie Apartments (queen size bed)
- Valid for travel to 31st March, 2020 when paying full price.
- Contact us direct for last minute discounts.
- Cancellations from 30 to 60 days of departure will result in loss of 25% of ticket price.
14 to 30 Days before departure, loss of 50% of ticket price.
14 days to departure will result in forfeit of full trip fees.
Where full payment has been made, and we can re sell the space on the departure, we will refund ticket price less 20% (not including commissions or bank fees).
Free onsite car parking / Free laundry with FREE night accommodation offer . See T&C. Enquire now.
Features of Powerplay include:
– a heated spa on the foredeck,
– large screen projector for viewing photos taken during the day,
– inside large saloon / lounge area,
– stand up paddle board,
– easy water access with steps on back.