Powerplay – Whitsundays Sailing
- Book the private double cabin or share double / single cabins for two people at the RRP (price) and
- Bonus 1 – enjoy 1 night free in a 1 bdrm apt at Airlie Apartments available before or after sailing, OR
- Bonus 2 – we can book return airport transfers from Whitsunday Coast Airport to Airlie Beach for two people.
- (Only one offer valid with each booking per 2 guests)
- Free laundry / Free luggage storage / Free onsite car parking at your local tour specialist in Airlie Beach.
Phone: +61 7 4948 1934
2 day / 2 night
Departs: 12noon – Monday / Thursday / Saturday
Returns: 10am – Wednesday / Saturday / Monday
18 guests – Great for singles & couples 18-35
- Visit the Whitsunday Islands / Hook Island / Whitsunday Island
- Whitehaven Beach southern end – 7 klms
- Hill Inlet lookout / Tongue Bay / north Whitehaven Beach
- 2-3 Bays for Snorkeling stops in the Whitsunday Island
Subject to wind and tide conditions
- Huge heated Spa with bubbles
- Smooth fast flat, stable ride
- Very friendly professional crew
- Fantastic food prepared fresh
- Panoramic glass windows
- Private Cabins Available
- Underwater blue lights
- Big Comfortable beds
- Upstairs fly-bridge viewing and sun baking lounge
Day 1: As you depart Coral Sea Marina / Resort (formerly Abell Point Marina), you will sail to your overnight destination where everyone can relax and unwind, whilst your host prepares your evening meal. It is a nice way of getting to know the other guests on board and watch the sunset together. This is the start of an amazing trip.
Day 2: It is an early start for breakfast (7am) and time to get on the way to Tongue Bay where you will visit Hill Inlet lookout. Have your camera / go pro / drone ready as this is where you get those famous photos looking back over Whitehaven Beach and the swirling sands below. You’ll head back down to hang out on the famous Whitehaven Beach where you can explore the mangroves for lemon sharks, stingrays, or if you are super lucky spot some soldier crabs, top-up that sweet tan on the pure white silica sands or splash around in the bright blue waters. Lunch is served then it it time to head to a snorkel destination and your next overnight port.
Day 3: After you’ve enjoyed some breakfast and a nice cup of tea / coffee watching the sunrise over the Islands, say goodbye to the Whitsundays in style with a final snorkel, have a go at paddle boarding or test your rowing skills in a kayak for one! (or two). It is time to head back to Coral Sea Marina / Resort (formerly Abell Point Marina)
As a guest on board Powerplay, you will have the opportunity to visit Whitehaven Beach, snap photos at Hill Inlet Look-out, get up close and personal with the marine life and meet some great new friends snorkelling!
Voyaging between each destination is an experience in itself as this air conditioned/turbo-charged vessel carves its way at speed through the magnificent Whitsunday Island chain. Covering great distances quickly enables you to explore more of the Whitsundays …and there’s a load more to explore…
On a POWERPLAY cruise, you relax and enjoy the world’s best scenery in comfort and style as the crew from Whitsunday Catamarans take care of everything. Look forward to delicious meals and nibbles throughout the day and in the evening enjoy dining under the stars – yet another unique POWERPLAY experience. Even capturing your holiday images is a job happily taken care of by your talented crew. Leave your own camera safe in its bag -our hi tech underwater camera is always on hand and daily slide shows of the days adventures are a favourite nightly event. Reliving the days magic moments on our huge home theatre is always entertaining and taking home a DVD of these images is a great way to share the adventure later with family and friends. Diving, snorkelling, exploring, indulging.
Free onsite car parking / Free laundry / FREE night accommodation offer or Free one way Airport Transfers from Whitsunday Coast Airport.
- On board accommodation – large comfy beds.
- All meals and snacks freshly prepared on board.
- Clean, fresh linen & bath towels.
- Snorkeling gear – mask, fins and snorkel.
- Experienced fun vessel crew.
- Wetsuit hire in all sizes.
- Environmental Marine charge for national parks.
- The best itinerary.
- Tea, Coffee, juice
- Free night accommodation in 1 bedroom apartment at Airlie Apartments or discount on sailing tour
What to Bring
- Beach towel, Hat, sunglasses & sunscreen.
- BYO alcohol (no glass).
- All packed in a soft bag.
- Credit card or cash for scuba diving or merchandise purchases
Accommodation on board Powerplay consists of Open Share Beds, Open Double Beds or Private Double Cabins
1st April, 2019 – 31st March, 2020
RRP– $535.00 per person – Open Share Single Cabin
RRP– $555.00 per person / $1,110.00 twin share – Open Share Double Cabin
RRP– $595.00 per person/$1,190.00 twin share – Private Double Cabin
BONUS Offer: – T&C –
- 1 night free in a 1 bdrm apt at Airlie Apartments Or return airport transfers from Whitsunday Coast Airport for two people – when you book the private double cabin or share double cabin for 2 people at the RRP (full price)
- Free onsite car parking / Free laundry with FREE night accommodation offer .
- Valid for travel to 31st March, 2020 when paying full price (RRP).
- Contact us direct for last minute discounts / Enquire now..
- Cancellations more than 30days prior to departure will result in a full refund.
- Within 30 days to departure will result in forfeit of full trip fees.
Where full payment has been made, and we can re sell the space on the departure, we will refund ticket price less 20% (not including commissions or bank fees).
Features of Powerplay include:
– a heated spa on the foredeck,
– large screen projector for viewing photos taken during the day,
– inside large saloon / lounge area,
– stand up paddle board,
– easy water access with steps on back.