Ocean Rafting Northern tour
Travel before 25 June, 2021 and pay $139 per adult + $16pp lunch (or take your own) + $8pp wet suit hire.
Send us an email if you want lunch added to your booking.
P: 4948 1934
2 snorkel stops on this tour
- 1 Day Whitsunday Day Tour
- Northern Exposure –
- Departs at 8.45am and returns at 3.30pm
- 2 snorkel stops at Mantaray Bay, Maureen’s Cove (1.5 hours) and then it is onto the wonderful Hill Inlet to stretch the legs and take that magnificent photo over Whitehaven Beach. The northern exposure tour will take you to the northern end of Whitehaven Beach for up to 1.5 hours.
- Great for families, couples, singles, young at heart
- Not recommended in rough conditions if you have a bad back or pregnant
- 28 passengers
- Lunch is an extra cost of $16 per person or you can bring your own. There is no where to purchase food or drinks once you depart Airlie Beach. Please email if you wish to have lunch added and we will confirm the extra cost payable on the day.
- Cancellations accepted up until 7pm, on the day prior to the tour.
- The significant difference between the two tours is that the Northern Exposure offers more snorkelling time and the Southern Lights offers more beach time.
- Visit to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet
- Guided National Park walks
- Inner fringing coral reef snorkelling
- Personalised snorkel instruction
- Use of snorkel equipment and flotation devices
- Reef and island naturalist talks
- Courtesy bus pick up
- Tea, coffee and cake
- Lunch $16 per person
- Stinger suit hire $8.00 per person (Students/pensioners free)
What to Bring
- A beach bag including a towel, hat and sand shoes.
- A sweater or jacket in the winter months to protect you from the wind and keep you warm after snorkelling.
- Cameras ideally in a waterproof case or Tupperware containers.
- Water, soft drinks, fruit juices, beer and chocolates as well as underwater cameras are for sale on board.
- If you have chosen not to have our buffet style lunch, please ensure that you bring your own as we do not visit any resorts during the day.
- A sense of humour is always welcome!
These prices below are valid for travel from 1st April, 2020 until 31st March, 2021
Day Tour Only + add cost of lunch @ $16.00 per person or bring your own lunch.
RRP – $169.00 per adult
RRP – $109.00 per child (2-14yrs)
RRP – $506.00 per family (2 adults, 2 children)
Stinger suit hire (Oct -May) $8.00 per person
We will match any discount price that you show us from other websites.
No credit card fees apply at time of booking.
Ocean Rafting’s fleet of five vessels are 11 metre semi-rigid inflatables, originally designed and built as rescue crafts and are driven by 500hp engines. Each vessel takes a maximum of 28 passengers, with small groups allowing you to experience tropical paradise away from the crowds and 70% of the vessel is shaded, providing comfort from the tropical sun. Your Skipper and Eco Host will ensure you have a fun filled adventure and personalised service, from the courtesy bus pick up in the morning to snorkel lessons and a guided National Park walk in the Whitsunday Islands.
Liability: Clients should note that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard our clients, we cannot be held responsible for personal injury or loss due to the actions of the clients which are beyond our control. A signed release will be required from all participants on departure. We recommend you take out travel insurance.