- Travel to Mantaray Bay or one of many dive / snorkelling spots around Hook Island
- Enjoy a guided walk to Hill Inlet lookout – have your camera ready for those fabulous photos of Whitehaven Beach and the swirling sands
- Whitehaven Beach north near Hill Inlet lookout walk (up to 1.5 hours at the beach)
- Great for divers, families,couples & singles
Departs: 8 am
Discover the spectacular wilderness of the Whitsunday Islands aboard the tourism award-winning vessel Mantaray.
Visit two of the Whitsundays most pristine locations – beautiful Whitehaven Beach and Mantaray Bay. Whitehaven Beach has an amazing 7km stretch of white silica sand and an amazing lookout at Hill Inlet, while Mantaray Bay encompasses a myriad of colourful corals and tropical fish. Scuba dive and / or snorkel in this fascinating marine wonderland, lie on the spacious sun-deck, swim in the aqua-blue waters or simply feel the sand between your toes.
It’s yours to enjoy.
Maximum 45 passengers
- Complimentary transfers from most areas
- Snorkelling equipment & stinger suits included in price
- Diving Equipment
- Morning tea
- Mediterranean Style Lunch
- Afternoon tea
What to Bring
- Beach Towel
- Money for extra purchases on board
- Light jacket for cooler weather
- Beach shoes for walking Hill Inlet
Standard Prices when not on sale
valid: 1st April, 2019 to 31st March, 2020 –
RRP – $209.00 per adult,
RRP – $195.00 per student (15yrs +)/senior (ID required),
RRP – $107.00 per child(4-14 yrs),
RRP – $582.00 per family(2 adults/2children),
Certified Divers – $80.00 first dive / $60.00 2nd dive
Introductory Diving – $100.00 first dive / $60.00 2nd dive
Motor cruise on 15m fibreglass mono hull boat.
This eco-sensitive cruise operation will whisk you around this World Heritage area at a comfortable speed of 21 knots giving you up to two hours to enjoy Whitehaven Beach & Hill Inlet lookout, and two hours to explore snorkelling and/or diving at Mantaray Bay. You will enjoy lots and lots of fish and beautiful corals. Mantaray has plenty of space, unobstructed views, a large shaded area, easy access for all ages, an on-board toilet and shower facilities.