Heart Reef Escapade
- Experience the pure indulgence of viewing Heart Reef and the Whitsunday Islands before spending one exhilarating hour snorkelling one of our hand picked destinations, in the Whitsundays. Experience, first hand, snorkelling and coral viewing at its best amongst the abundance of marine life we have to offer!
- Return over the majestic Whitsunday Islands to complete you amazing day.
- 1 hour snorkelling at Langford Reef or the Northern end of Hook Island.
- Whitehaven Beach – fly over this icon
- Helicopter flight 30 minutes each way to the Great Barrier Reef
- Departs from Airlie Beach daily 10.30am or 1.00pm
- Subject to times and availability
- 3 guests maximum
- 1 hour return scenic helicopter flight – approximately 60 minutes.
- 1 hour snorkelling at Langford Reef or Hook Island North.
- Refreshing beverages.
- All snorkel gear and stinger suits supplied.
- Scenic views of Heart Reef and Whitsunday Islands.
What to bring
- Beach Towel
Price valid 1 April 2017 – 31 March 2019
RRP $699.00 per person based on a minimum of 2 people travelling.
RRP $349.00 third person to travel with first 2 guests
- own return transfers required from your accommodation to the Whitsunday Airport, Flametree
- the tour is weight dependent and all body weights required in kgs.
We are the only helicopter operators in Airlie Beach to be running new or near new, air conditioned Robinson 44’s. These helicopters are the ideal machines for scenic flights, due to the fact that every person on board occupies a window seat. The maximum capacity on a Robinson 44 is three passengers, thus guaranteeing a great experience with few numbers.