Hamilton Island & Whitehaven Beach
- Departs 8am at the Port of Airlie in Airlie Beach,
- Returns 6pm approximately to Port of Airlie
- Lunch on Hamilton Island included
- Whitehaven Beach 1.5 hours
The day starts with a 60+ minutes cruise to Hamilton Island. You will travel past Daydream Island, the Molle Group and the beautiful waterways of the Whitsunday Islands.
Soak up the atmosphere with a stroll along Hamilton Island’s famous Front Street with its boutiques, galleries and cafes overlooking the luxury vessels at home in the Marina. A free shuttle bus on the island, will get you around the island to see all the sites and where others live and holiday in paradise. Lunch on Hamilton Island is at the Marina Tavern.
From Hamilton Island, we cruise through the picturesque Solway Passage to Whitehaven Beach – a “must-see” in the Whitsundays. The crystal clear aqua waters and pristine white silica sand stretch for over seven kilometres. It is Mother Nature at her best – the most photographed beach in Australia and named “Queensland’s Most Beautiful Beach”. Join in the beach cricket, wander along the beach to your own secluded stretch, laze on the beach or cool off in the azure waters.
- Lunch on Hamilton Island – Marina Tavern
- Sink into the fine silica sand at Whitehaven Beach and relax for 1.5 hours on the beach
- Take your jewellery with you to polish on the silica sand
- Explore two islands, Hamilton Island and Whitehaven Beach.
- Cruise the Whitsunday Islands
What to Bring
- Beach Towel
- Money for extra purchases
- Light jacket for cooler weather
- Footwear for walking around Hamilton Island
Prices below valid for travel from 1st April 2019 to 31st March 2020
RRP – $185.00 per adult with Marina Tavern Lunch
RRP – $105.00 per child (4-14years)
RRP – $522.00 per Family (2ad/2ch)
RRP – $205.00 per adult with Manta Ray cafe lunch
RRP – $115.00 per child (4-14years)
RRP – $576.00 per Family (2ad/2ch)
Transfers from/to your accommodation will be charged at $14.50 per adult, $7.50 per child. This price is for one way or return, not each way.