Great Barrier Reef
Travel before 18th October, 2019 and pay $219.00 per adult – SAVE $50 per adult!
CALL NOW & Quote ‘HOTSEAT50’ promotion
Phone bookings: (07) 4948 – 1934
1 Day –
- Departs from ‘Port of Airlie’ marina at 8am and travels via Hamilton Island to collect day guests and onto Reefworld pontoon.
- Enjoy the views as you travel past Daydream Island, The Molle Group and onto Hamilton Island. A short stop is required as other guests will join the tour.
- Now that everyone is on board, you continue motoring past Whitsunday Island and Hook island, out to the Coral Sea and the open ocean. Depending on wind conditions it can get a little rough in the Coral Sea so be sure to check the weather conditions the day before.
- The staff will entertain you with lots of information about snorkelling, where to book diving, helicopter flights and guided snorkelling. Guided snorkelling is with a marine biologist and is a separate cost to the general snorkelling at the back of the pontoon.
- Morning tea is ready!
- Arriving at Hardy’s Reef (or Knuckle Reef) at the Great Barrier Reef, it is time to get your place on the pontoon for your belongings. Everything is safe so don’t worry. At the back of the boat is your snorkelling equipment to get the fins, snorkel/mask and stinger suit. Maybe head to the semi submersible for a tour of the reef first, whilst others head to snorkel.
- If diving or enjoying a helicopter flight, the staff will inform you of the time slot for these extra tours.
- Your smorgasboard lunch is served back on the boat from 11.30am.
- Visit the underwater chamber to let lunch settle and then head back to the water for a last minute snorkel.
- All aboard by 2.10pm and it is time to head home.
- Afternoon tea is served on the way and you will arrive back at the Port of Airlie by 6pm approximately, subject to weather.
Departs: 8am Returns: 6pm approximately
- Transfers are not complimentary from your accommodation and will be charged at $14.50 per adult, $7.50 per child for a return transfer, if required.
Great for everyone – a must do day tour for up to 200 passengers
- Unbelievable snorkeling with all gear provided
- An innovative and spacious reef pontoon
- Underwater viewing chamber
- Waterslide and activities for the kids
- All you can eat buffet lunch
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Presentations by reef experts
- FREE wetsuit / stinger suit usage
- Sun deck for topping up your tan – use 50+ in our sun!
What to bring
- Swimwear and Towel
- Protective clothing from the sun including a hat
- Light jacket/sweater during cooler months
- Money / credit card for optional purchases
- Your camera and a sense of fun!
Full Day cruise – Prices below valid from 1st April, 2019 to 31st March 2020
Non discount price – $269.00 per adult
Non discount price- $242.10 per student (15 -17yrs of age – must show school ID)
Non discount price – $242.10 per senior card holder
Non discount price – $125.00 per child (4-14yrs)
Non discount price – $709.20 Family (2ad2ch -4-14yrs)
- Guided snorkelling tours with a marine biologist – $59.00 ea adult, $35.00 ea child,$220 family(2a2c)
- Introductory diving – $139.00 (1st dive) $59.00 (2nd dive)
- Certified diving – $99.00 (1st dive) and $59.00 (2nd dive)
- Seabob Jet – $139.00pp
- Scenic helicopter flights – price on request
- Prices are subject to change without notification
- *Return transfers from your accommodation to Port of Airlie will be charged at $14.00 per adult, $7.00 per child. This is an extra cost if wanting bus transfers from your hotel to the tour and return.
Departs: 8am and travels via Hamilton Island to collect day guests enroute to the Reefworld Pontoon. You will not exit here.
Will stop again at Hamilton Island on the return sector for day guests to disembark. Arrives back at approximate 6pm at Port of Airlie.
Getting there is half the fun onboard ‘Seaflight’, our 37-metre wave piercer, ideally suited to outer reef cruising. With its superior sea handling,’ Seaflight’ is the largest vessel in the Whitsundays and offers a comfortable ride, being fitted with a motion control system. It has spacious air conditioned lounges, large outer viewing decks and two bars serving refreshments.
Please note that on some days an alternative vessel to Seaflight will be used