Fraser Island Escape Tours | 2 Day/1 Night
Tour departs Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
Student / child / seniors: $619.00 pp
National Park and Ferry Fees: +$50 per person per day – payable on day of departure to your friendly guide
- Extensive 2 Day Fully Guided Tour
- Expert Driver and Eco Guide
- Return Transport
- Hot showers and environmental eco facilities
- All camping equipment
- Meals Day 1: Picnic Lunch at Rainbow Beach – Cold drinks, cold meats, picnic salad, fresh fruits, cakes, wraps and bread rolls.
BBQ Dinner, fresh salads, garlic breads and cold drinks.
After dinner – hot drinks and marshmallows around camp fire
- Meals Day 2: Breakfast – tea coffee, Fruit Juice, cereals and toast, jam, honey, fruits, breads.
What to bring: Overnight Bag, Camera, Sunscreen, Shady Hat, Water Bottle, Swimsuit, Towel, Walking Shoes, Sunglasses, Torch (Flashlight)
Departs Gold Coast, Brisbane, Caboolture, Caloundra, Mooloolaba, Noosa, Gympie and Rainbow Beach
Small groups (maximum 10 people per guide) – choose from Dilli Beach cabins, Eurong Beach Resort or Kingfisher Bay Resort
Day 1 Highlights
- Rainbow Beach Coloured Sands and Eli Creek.
- 4WD magnificent 75 Mile Surf Beach.
- Photograph the Maheno Shipwreck.
- Visit Lake Wabby and climb famous sand dune.
- Outdoor national park campsite – Fraser
Day 2 Highlights
- Lake McKenize, relax, swim and hike.
- Fraser Island rainforest and Wangoolba Creek.
- Central Station broadwalk and wildlife spotting
- Rainforest at Pile Valley
- Govi Creek bush swimming waterhole.
Ex-Rainbow Beach 11am
Returns Wednesday 5-7pm
Returns: Friday 5-7pm
Returns: Sunday 5-7pm
- Free Camping Gear
- Sleeping Bags
- Hot showers and toilets, camp fire at night
- 2 day fully guided 4WD tour of Fraser Island
- All meals on island, safe fenced grass campsite
What to Bring;
- Bottle of water to take with you on hikes,
- and your sense of adventure!
All Prices are in Australian Dollars and valid to 31st December, 2023.
Adults: $629.00 pp
Child / Senior / Student / YHA: $619.00 pp
Tour includes all transfers, camping facilities, sleeping bag, lunch and dinner on Day 1, breakfast on Day 2.
Visit Lake McKenzie, Central Station, Eli Creek, Maheno Shipwreck, Lake Wabby, 75 Mile Beach and more!
+ $50.00 per person / per day for National Park fees, daily permits, ferry fees
You are entering a tidal wilderness zone.
The operator reserves the right to alter the itinerary, vehicle and driver for any reason deemed necessary.
Toyota 4WD Landcruiser –
Vehicles: Our vehicles are updated every 3 years, with all having seat belts and Transport Dept Rego. Sunrovers Tour Guides have extensive knowledge of the National Park, Beach and tide conditions. They will aim to have everyone enjoy their time with us.