Fly + Raft Northern Tour
Full day tour
– 60 minute scenic flight over the Whitsunday Islands, Great Barrier Reef and Heart Reef.
– Full day boat tour with Ocean Rafting adventure to Whitehaven Beach / Hill Inlet / snorkelling. This is the northern tour to spend more time snorkelling, less time at Whitehaven.
– Tropical buffet lunch on Whitehaven Beach
– Informative commentary on scenic flight and boat tour
– snorkelling equipment
– courtesy return transfers from your accommodation
– wetsuit / sunsuit
- 1 hour scenic flight over GBR, Heart Reef, Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet
- Visit to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet on boat tour – northern tour
- Guided National Park walks
- Inner fringing coral reef snorkelling
- Personalised snorkel instruction
- Use of snorkel equipment and flotation devices
- Wetsuit / sunsuit
- Reef and island naturalist talks
- Courtesy bus pick up
- Tea, coffee and cake
- Buffet lunch
What to Bring
- A beach bag including a towel, hat and sand shoes.
- A sweater or jacket in the winter months to protect you from the wind and keep you warm after snorkelling.
- Cameras ideally in a waterproof case or Tupperware container.
- Water, soft drinks, fruit juices, beer and chocolates as well as underwater cameras are for sale on board.
- A sense of humour is always welcome!
These prices below are valid for travel from 1st April, 2019 until 31st March, 2020
RRP – $409.00 per adult
RRP – $359.00 per child (2-14yrs)
No credit card fees when booking online.
Ocean Rafting’s fleet of five vessels are 11 metre semi-rigid inflatables, originally designed and built as rescue crafts and are driven by 500hp engines. Each vessel takes a maximum of 28 passengers, with small groups allowing you to experience tropical paradise away from the crowds and 70% of the vessel is shaded, providing comfort from the tropical sun. Your Skipper and Eco Host will ensure you have a fun filled adventure and personalised service, from the courtesy bus pick up in the morning to snorkel lessons and a guided National Park walk in the Whitsunday Islands.
Liability: Clients should note that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard our clients, we cannot be held responsible for personal injury or loss due to the actions of the clients which are beyond our control. A signed release will be required from all participants on departure. We recommend you take out travel insurance.