Eureka II Whitsundays
2 days / 2 nights
Departs: Tuesday , Thursday and Saturday at 2pm
Returns: Thursday, Saturday and Monday 11am
- Whitehaven Beach
- Hill Inlet lookout
- Snorkelling Hook Island and Whitsunday Island
Visiting the top spots of the Whitsunday Islands, this overnight tour offers an adventure packed sailing tour to explore Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet lookout, snorkelling and bush walking. You are welcome to get involved and help with the sailing or simply relax on the deck and take in the magnificent views as you sail through some of the 74 islands in the Whitsundays.
Depending on the weather, the captain will determine the itinerary for your trip.
Suggested Itinerary –
set sail in the afternoon and head towards an overnight anchor where you can settle in and get to meet the other guests. The next morning it is Whitsunday Island to experience Whitehaven Beach & Hill Inlet lookout. After lunch we set the sails and head north towards Hook Island where you will experience a popular snorkelling bay and the underwater world! It is an overnight anchor and the next morning you will have time for another snorkel before you set sail for Airlie Beach.
All water activities are subject to wind and tide conditions
– Snorkel coral reefs teeming with marine life.
– Visit stunning sand and coral beaches.
– Go for guided island bush walks.
– Optional participation in the sailing or take the helm.
– Freshly prepared meals on board by the crew.
– Eureka has a modern fit out with all the comforts of a cruising yacht.
-spacious interiors, share or private cabins, leather upholstery, CD player, TV/Video, hot water,
– large open plan living.
Eureka II is a complete sailing yacht for only 15 passengers.
Great for couples & young single travellers over 18 years of age.
14 passengers – 2 crew
Price includes 1 night in a hotel room – available pre or post sailing tour – minimum 2 people per booking.
- All meals (with prior notice we can cater for any special dietary requirements)
- Fresh linen
- Snorkelling equipment.
- Free night in a 1 bedroom apt when booking 2 guest. Available pre or post sailing.
What to Bring
- A soft bag – no zips as your carry on bag
- Bath Towel
- Beach Towel
- Sun hat
- Casual clothing (shorts/t-shirts/long sleeve shirt),
- Swim Wear
- Light jacket for inclement weather/winter months
- A camera
- Your favourite music
- A book!
… and a SMILE! ?
Includes ‘Free’ night in hotel room pre or post sailing when you book 2 people on Eureka II. Subject to availability.
Prices Valid: 1st October, 2019– 31st March, 2020
RRP – $509.00 per person single or double share cabin
RRP: $1,198.00 per couple private double cabin
***2 bathrooms on board
- Cancellations from 30 to 60 days of departure will result in loss of 25% of ticket price.
14 to 30 Days before departure, loss of 50% of ticket price.
14 days to departure will result in forfeit of full trip fees.
Where full payment has been made, and we can re sell the space on the departure, we will refund ticket price less 20% (not including commissions or bank fees).
Eureka is a Iain Murray designed Sydney 60, which is an ultra modern and fast 60ft yacht.It competed in the famous Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race as recently as January, 2015.This tour offers an Adventure Packed sailing tour around the Whitsundays.Guests are welcome to get involved and help with the sailing or simply relax on the deck and take in the magnificent views.