Travel from 26 June – 17 Sept, 2020 – SAVE $30 on adult and children’s price!
Adults: $179pp / children $129 pp
Phone: (07) 4948 1934 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for this discount.
BBQ lunch and drinks included on this tour.
- Whitsunday Island –
- Hill Inlet Lookout –
- Whitehaven Beach
- Snorkelling Hook Island
- BBQ lunch / Drinks included – beer / wine/ soft drink / water
Sail& motor through the pristine waters of the Whitsunday Islands on your way to Hill Inlet lookout and the Whitsunday Islands. You will travel past the bottom of Hook Island and the top of Whitsunday Island. Hill Inlet lookout is the magical stop to get those famous photos of Whitehaven Beach. It is a gentle 10 minute walk to the lookout and discover nature along the walk way. Morning tea awaits as you get back on board Camira, and it is off to snorkel the underwater world at the inner reefs of the Great Barrier Reef! Enjoy a BBQ lunch along with a beer or wine to compliment your meal whilst you soak up the sun and work on your tan. (Beer and wine available from 11am on board the boat only & included in the price). Depending on Mother Nature, the amount of sailing / motoring on the day on board Camira, will be determined by the experienced crew.
Transfers from / to your accommodation are not included in the price.
Departs: 8.15am am Returns: 5.45pm
Suitable for everyone over 4 years of age
- -Enjoy the thrill of high speed sailing through the famous Whitsunday Islands
- – Snorkelling gear and light wetsuits available free of charge on board.
- – Beach activities
- – Morning and afternoon tea
- – Delicious barbecue lunch and fresh salads + refreshments available throughout the day
- – Camira is licensed to serve beer and wine from 11am
- – Included in your cruise fare is a per head fee which goes towards the management and protection of the reef by the Great Barrier Reef marine authority.
What to bring
- – Swimwear and towel
- – Protective clothing, hat and sunscreen lotion
- – Light jacket/sweater during cooler months
- – Your camera and a sense of fun!
"Camira" by Laura
Cathie from Airlie Beach Online was so helpful with our booking. We had many questions about the range of options, prices, weather and inclusions and she was able to assist us find the perfect tour. The Camira is an excellent choice for those who wish to experience a day cruising the Whitsundays and ultimately end up at Whitehaven which is a must see.
Prices valid for travel 1st April, 2020- 31st March, 2021
RRP – $209.00 per adult
RRP- $188.10 per student (15 -17yrs of age – must show school ID)
RRP – $188.10 per senior (ID required)
RRP – $159.00 per child (4-14yrs)
RRP – Families 2 adults + 2 children $662.40
Children must be 4 years and over to travel.
Transfers from/to your accommodation will be an extra charge; Adults:$12.50pp, Child: $6.50pp – this is the return service price, not one way).
‘Camira’ is a world first with her sleek lines, spacious deck areas and breathtaking performance. Camira is one of the world’s fastest commercial sailing catamarans, capable of sailing at speeds up to 30 knots!