Airport Transfers – Whitsunday Coast Airport
Daily airport transfers available.
Whitsunday Coast Airport at Proserpine (airline code PPP) to Airlie Beach and return.
- Virgin Australia flies direct – Brisbane to Proserpine
- Jetstar flies direct – Brisbane or Sydney to Proserpine
- Tiger Air flies direct – Sydney to Proserpine
- Jetstar flies direct – Melbourne to Proserpine –
- Transfer Times are set at the same time each day to meet arriving and departing flights at Whitsunday Coast Airport, Proserpine – (pronounced PROSS – ER – PINE)
Air conditioned 22 seater vehicle.
Comfortable airport transfers to / from Whitsunday Coast Airport at Proserpine to/from your accommodation in Cannonvale, Airlie Beach area.
Whitsunday Airport Proserpine to / from Airlie Beach
RRP – $22.00 per adult one way –
RRP – $36.00 per adult return
RRP: $15.00 per child (4-14yrs) one way
RRP: $26.00 per child return
Infants 0-3 yrs included – free of charge when sitting on parents lap with seat belt.
Shute Harbour and Jubilee Pocket also serviced at extra costs.
Infants under 3 years of age to sit on parent lap. Child / baby seats not required on bus as per Queensland Transport.
Extra costs for child seats if requested.
Whitsunday Coast Airport
Proserpine – Airlie Beach
Depart Times: meeting flights
Arrival Times: meeting flights
Up to 22 guests
$22.00 per adult one way
$36.00 per adult return