Airlie Adrenaline Jet-ski
Departs: 11.15am Returns: 1.00pm
Approximately 1 to 1.5 hours of awesome jet-skiing
Embark on a tour of the Airlie Beach coastline driving your own jet ski, and explore the stunning surrounds of these amazing waters.
The Airlie Adrenaline jet ski tour will give you approximately one hour of action packed jet-skiing, as well as some stops on the way to learn about the rich history and marine life. Some of the marine wildlife includes turtles, dugongs & dolphins and during July-September Whales.
Your experienced guide will share the local knowledge of the history of the area during the tour. If it is your first time or your are short of time, the Airlie Adrenaline Jet ski tour is one not to be missed
- Bottled water
- Safety gear including PFD, Rash Shirt & Sunglasses
- Comprehensive jet ski briefing & fun, interesting local facts shared throughout the tour by your qualified guide
- Possible sightings of resident wildlife – including turtles, dugongs, dolphins (and even whales during migration season)
- A selection of free photos on Facebook or a USB full of photos from your tour, for an additional fee.
Prices valid for travel 1st April, 2019 – 31st March, 2020
PRICE – $180.00 per ski ($90.00 per person twin share) – email for our best price and availability
- Wear clothes that can get wet, and all guests must wear shorts or bike pants
- You must be able to swim in a life jacket and must be confident with water based activities
- Maximum weight limit per jet ski is 220 kgs
- Children must be 8 years and over to travel.
- Minimum driver age is 16 years
- Must be able to understand and speak English
- Some medical conditions may prevent you from being able to partake in the tour.
- Not suitable for those with a back injury or pregnant women.
- A signed release is required from each person.
- 24 hours prior to travel, or no show, or late arrival will be charged 100% fee
- 48 hours prior to travel a 50% fee applies
**Multiple tour discounts available when booking 2 or more tours.