Terms & Conditions
TOUR ITINERARY AND TRAVELLING CONDITIONS
- Tour itinerary may change due to tides and weather conditions.
- All travellers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- A 20% deposit is required at time of booking along with the authority to pass on your credit card details to the operator of the tour as security for the balance owing on the service being supplied.
- Some operators will charge a surcharge(between 1.5 % & 2.5%) on the balance remaining if payment is made by VISA or MasterCard
- American Express is not a preferred form of payment and a surcharge of 4% will apply.
- Diners is not accepted.
- As each individual tour operator has their own cancellation policy, you will be advised at the time of booking of their cancellation policy followed by a confirmation email letter that states their cancellation policy pertaining to the tour booking.
- To support the tour operators and to ensure you respect our service commitment, if the tour operator is happy to offer a refund, Airlie Beach Online will also refund your initial 20% deposit less an administration fee of $40.00. If the amount is less than $40.00 no refund will be issued.
The majority of the images used in this web site are the copyright of Airlie Beach Online and may not be reproduced without expressed permission.
Whilst every effort is made to keep this site accurate, Airlie Beach Online reserves the right to change the information contained here and makes no guarantee as to the accuracy of the contained information.
The information provided by Airlie Beach Online on this site which may include, but is not limited to, general information, advertising, suggested action and advice, products and services, is owned by Airlie Beach Online and subject to copyright.
The information compiled by Airlie Beach Online is of general nature and should be used for reference only. Although attempts were made to provide you with accurate information at the time the information was included on the site, you should not, under any circumstances, rely upon the information as comprehensive and/or accurate research or advice in a particular field.
Airlie Beach Online accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, claim or expense suffered by you as a consequence of your reliance on the information provided in this site. This site may contain information of, or links to, other parties and their opinions are not necessarily those of Airlie Beach Online.
The presence of any link or information of other parties should not be construed as an endorsement of those parties or the accuracy of their information.
This is an Australian website and is subject to Australian law.
We respect our visitors’ privacy. Security is provided concerning credit card information, names, addresses, email addresses and any other personal information that visitors may provide within Enquiry portions of our website. Although “guaranteed security” does not exist either on or off the Internet, we safeguard our visitors’ personally identifiable information by using industry standard practices.
- Airlie Beach Online only collects personal information insofar as it is necessary for our functions or activities.
- Airlie Beach Online obtains all personal information directly from its online customers.
- Airlie Beach Online will not collect sensitive material as that term is defined in the Privacy Act without the prior consent of its online customers.
- Airlie Beach Online shall do all that is reasonably possible to ensure information collected by it as accurate, complete and up to date.
- Airlie Beach Online takes all reasonable steps to protect personal information.
- Airlie Beach Online takes all reasonable steps to identify and destroy information that is no longer required by it.
- Airlie Beach Online will not transfer personal information outside the Commonwealth of Australia unless it meets the requirements under National Privacy Principle 9